Brampton, ontario - 28 year old married Dom looking for female slave ages (21+)to join household.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I am a searching for a slave to join my family. She will answer to me and me alone. I have done research over the years to prepare myself for when I have found the sale I have been searching for. New to the life or experienced doesn't matter. Only a willingness to be owned and to obey. I am looking for amslave to serve me the rest of her life. She will have a choice as there will be two collars. One for training and the final will bind her to me for life. She must be expected to be prepared to breed as that is a requirement.

Through our interactions my wife will learn where on the Dom/Sub spectrum she resides. You will either have a mistress or a sister slave when her search is over. You will be tested and trained. To see if you are a match to what I desire. During this time you will have a removable collar. Once the training is complete you will get a permanent collar. As well as my brand.

My criteria are as follows. If you are in a post secondary institute of learning you must be close to if not completed your post secondary education. It is not a requirement. Given current or past employment or schooling it will be decided wether you will work or run the household for us. While your wishes will be taken into account, my final word will be law.

If you are employed you will be expected to help with the house hold bills and budget. All will be discussed and delegated based on multiple factors.

Despite being a slave you will be given a safe word and a refuge. I do not want to unessesarily damage my property. The safe word is to prevent that. And only that will stop me. Your refuge will be a room of which you have control on who enters and what happens in there but you will still be a slave.

I expect you to be prepared to receive all forms of discipline.
What I will never do:
Scat
Suffocation
Group or gang bangs. (I do not share my toys with other men)

What I might do if my slave likes or doesn't :
Water sports( me pissing on or in my slave) as either a reward or punishment based on her choices
Torture will be only if my slave desires it. But I will not leave permanent marks
Beastiality again only if my slave desires it or as an extremely severe punishment. ( not likely )

What I will do
Bondage : all kinds - preference for rope
Humiliation : both private and public
Discipline : tied for hours, beatings, electro shock,forced sex
Beatings : paddle, whip, hand, crop, cane

To any who are interested pm me with the following information:
Experience
Likes and dislikes
Why you wish to serve
Personal email
Once that is established email will be used for further communication. Once a slave has been chosen initial expectations will be given.

I am a tough but fair master. My expectation is once you submit I expect obedience trust and loyalty. In return you will have my love and support.

I will say again this is to be permanent. Once the final collar is given you are bonded to me for life. And my slave will be bred by me. I may take one one or two more slaves over time but no more then three. I look forward to any replies.

Reactions: Flowergirl

Featured Threads

New Personals