Pokemon Contest!

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
yes, it is quite simple isn't it? however, this brilliant idea wasn't mine, i found it on getdare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149299

so, i request EVERYONE to please read it and thereby participate by following the rules.

hoping to get response as on getdare.. :)

Last edited:

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Here is a copy, so no need to open the link:

by StrangeJohn: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=46505

I was bored and I had this idea. I wanted something simple, but I started writting and at the end I get something a bit more complicated than I expected and I don't know if it will work or not.
If you like the idea, or you have any suggestion to improve it just say it.

Do you want to be the very best? Get a pokemon and start your journey!

This is a tournament for Masters and slaves. Masters will be pokemon trainers, and slaves will be pokemon.

Are you a trainer?
If you want to be a trainer you must inscribe yourself here on this thread. You can't say what you are looking for.
Example of correct inscription: “I will join as a trainer”
Examples of incorrect inscription: “I will join as a trainer, just females please”
Trainer rules:
1. Each trainer can have as much 3 pokemon. That means a trainer with 3 pokemons can't capture any pokemon more.

2. Trainers can release, give or change their pokemons:
Release: the pokemon is wild again.

Give: Post on this thread that you want to give your pokemon. Other trainers will contact with you, just give your pokemon to who you want. Once you give a pokemon it will never be yours again. If you give more than 3 pokemon, that you have trained at least to level 5, to different persons you obtain the range “Professor”.

Change: Post on this thread that you want to change your pokemon. Other trainers will contact you to change their pokemon with your pokemon. Once you change a pokemon it will never be yours again, but you get a new pokemon that is yours and only yours.
3. Trainers can't contact with wild pokemon, they must wait until a pokemon appears.

Are you a pokemon?
If you have a Master/Mistress ask permission before. If you owner wants to participate as a trainer you will be his/her pokemon, if not you will be a wild pokemon more.

If you want to be a pokemon don't post anything untill someone catches you. What you have to do is:
1. Go to this web: http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php, then select the options:
Number of pokemon: 1
Pokédex Region: National Dex
Pokemon Type: Any
Exclude Legendary Pokemon from results?: Yes
Exclude NFE Pokemon?: No
Then click “Generate!” button, you will get a pokemon. You are the first evolution of that pokemon. You can't be an evolved pokemon.
If you get a pokemon that is not of your gender you can get other pokemon. (Just for pokemons that have only one gender such as Nidoran♂ or Nidoran♀).

2. Look into this thread to find a trainer, then send him/her a PM with the title “A wild _____ appeared”, where the blank space is the pokemon you are.
In the text of the message specify your age, real gender and your likes dislikes and limits.

You can send a PM to just one trainer (that's to avoid that 2 trainers catch the same pokemon). If the trainer doesn't answer within 24 hours you can send a message to other one.

3. The trainer will reply to your message with “FIGHT”, “BALL” or “RUN”:
“FIGHT” means that you will have a battle with the pokemon of the trainer. (See battles section below). You can accept the battle or run. After that, as you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.

“BALL” means the trainer wants to capture you. The trainer will provide you a list of his likes and dislikes. Then you have to accept being his/her pokemon or refuse the offer. If you refuse you are still a wild pokemon and you can send a message to other trainer.

“RUN” means the trainer doesn't want to play with you. As you are still a wild pokemon you can send a message to other trainer.
4. Once caught you can discuss the terms of your relationship with your trainer.

5. All pokemon start at level 1.

6. Finally to keep track of your experience you must register to this thread (your trainer can do it for you): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149341

Pokemon rules:
1. Pokemons must be loyal to their trainers.

2. Pokemons can leave their trainers only if:
They trainers disappear for more than 1 week.

If they trainers treat them bad or don't show enough interest in them (In this case you should discuss and try to find a solution before doing anything).
3. Pokemon can be anonymous. If you don't want the rest of people know you are participating you can ask your trainer to not use your username, just your pokemon name to refer to you.

Battles
Once you have a pokemon you can battle with other trainers. To battle just post “Pokemon Battle” or something similar on this post with a simple task to do (task must be in spolier format).

If you see someone else task you must battle with him/her, unless the task involve any limit of your pokemon.

The battle is that a pokemon of each trainer will do the task and the winner will earn experience (see experience section below).
Also, pokemon can compete for real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the loser is not allowed to use underwear for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task)

The trainer can punish his/her pokemons if they lose.

With wild pokemons is the trainer who gives the task. Also, wild pokemons don't earn experience.

Battle example tasks:
- Edge as much as posible in a row. The winner is who edges more.

- Spank your ass for 1 min. The winner is who spanks his/her ass more times.

- Write “Potatoes are not a fruit” 100 times on a paper and count how much time it takes you. The winner is the one who writes it faster.
Etc.

Rules for Battles:
- 2 trainers can battle just once every 24 hours in the same battle (can battle more if they start other battle with a different task).

- The result of a battle can't be re-used, each time the pokemon battles it must do the task again.

Contests
Trainers can also organize contests. To do it just post “Contest” and write an elaborated task to do and the prize for the winner (See posible prizes below).

3 judges will be needed. Anyone can be a judge, but if you are a judge you or your pokemon can't participate on the contest.

Trainers must inscribe their pokemon. Pokemons can't participate by their own.

At least 5 pokemon must participate in a contest. Each pokemon will do the task and then write a report., the trainer will post the report on this thread.

Finally the judges will read the reports and vote for one pokemon, the winner will be the one who has more votes.

Posible prizes:
- An evolutionary stone (fire, water, etc)
- From 1 to 3 rare candy.
- Others objects
- Real things, such as the winner is allowed to cum, or the losers are not allowed to masturbate for a week. (All conditions, prizes, etc must be specified in the task)
Arena Battle
As a contest but with 1 judge and at least 3 pokemon.
You win experience and can also win evolving stones, nothing else.

Training
Trainers can train their pokemons, that's just they can give tasks to them. Also trainers can do that two of their pokemons battle between them, but they don't earn experience this way.
Trainers can also set rules for their pokemon, and punish them if they disobey.

Experience
Experience eraned in battles:
- 0 Points if you lose.
- 1 Points if draw. (If you draw with a wild pokemon don't earn experience)
- 2 Points if win a wild pokemon.
- 3 points if win a tamed pokemon.

Other:
- 4 to 10 if win a arena battle (depending on the tasks, more difficult more experience).
- 0 if win a contest (Constest have other kind of prizes).

The experience needed to reach each level is detailed here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....7&postcount=27

To keep track of your experience go to this other thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149341

When the evolution level is reached, the trainer decides if they evolve or not.

If the pokemon needs an object to evolve, you must win it in a contest before.

If the pokemon evolves by change, you much change it.

If the pokemon evolves by hapiness, you must wait a week, then if the pokemon is happy (trainer must ask to his/her pokemon before) it can evolve.

Type advantages
When you start a battle you must specify which kind of advantage will have the advantaged pokemon.
For example:
Task: spank yourself as much as posible.
Advantage: Rock pokemon add 50 spanks to what they actually have done.

Try to be fair with the advantages.

Normal: no advantages (Maybe unfair, but actually normal types don't have advantages)
Fire: advantage in tasks involving wax dares.
Water types: advantage in tasks involving fluid (cum, piss, etc).
Electric: advantage with electric toys tasks (vibes and similar).
Grass: adavantage of outside tasks (doesn't have to be public).
Ice: advantage ice related tasks
Fighting: advantage in physical tasks (workouts).
Rock: advantage in pain tasks (spanking, slaps, etc)
Poison: advantage in dares involving alcohol, icy hot, toothpaste, etc
Ground: advantage in dirty/messy tasks.
Flying: adavantage wedgie tasks.
Pshycic: advantage in hypno file and writting tasks.
Bug: advantage insect related tasks.
Ghost: disables advantages.
Dragon: advantage in leather and bondage. (Just because bondage haven't appeared)
Dark: advantage in insertion.
Steal: advantage in edgeing.
Fairy: advantage crossdressing.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
no pokemon!! why??? come on people! it'd be fun to play!

slavemalewithcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2009
I Will Join

Hi All, I am not real familar with pokemon at all but i am willing to be a pokemon!

My Generated was Oshawatt

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
which pokemon ??? do send the pm of a wild pokemon appeared to someone you both pokemons..

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
come one people!!!!! seriously..no one to take part in this contest?? how sad...

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
am i the the only trainer with a pokemon? :O

Featured Threads

New Personals