Slave who needs tasks, punishments and pic requests.

Yours2use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2017
Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm a 20 y/o male chubby slave who has some spare time on his hands. Im currently feeling extra submissive and kinky.

This week im gonna have some more time free to complete tasks, punishments and any orders given. I have various dildos and butt plugs, with some other tools and household items like candles etc. I will be sending pics and vids out to any (men or women) who request them just no face.

I have many likes including but not limited to: Anal, cum eating, body writing, cbt and many more. The thought of being order and forced to do things is something i also really love so feel free to be as aggressive or demanding with your messages as you like ;). Also interested in rrying creative new tasks short or long term.

I only ha e a few limits i can think of now : public, permanent and scat.

Please msg me on KIK @ yours2use123 or pm me on here. I have switched my phone since the last time i did this so unfortunately lost all prior chat convos. I'm aiming to complete everything sent to me. Id also like to stretch my ass to fit some of my bigger toys.

Thanks again for your time hope to hear from you soon

Last edited:

Yours2use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2017
Bump

Starting this up again cant wait to hear from you all, looking forward to some new creative orders ;)

Yours2use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2017
Sorry, something just came up

Sorry, everyone something literally just came up so im not gonna be free over next few days thought I'd post again to save you pm me and wasting your time

Featured Threads

New Personals