Punish me? only one limit

Use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2012
Hi everyone. I've been a bad bad slave and as punishment i have to ask you all for humiliating punishments.

My name is Ashley, i am 22 and bi.
My only limit is pictures(no camera.) I will do everything. (Extreme public-shit/pee-Family-animals.) All on your request.
I live with my Girlfriend becca who can help.
i have to do everydare, i give detailed reports.

Use me

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
go to the park in a skirt that barly covers your bottom and no panties. now when ever you see a person that is allone or with only their dog ask them if they would like to see your ass/pussy and show them what they want. then find a stick and ask them if they would like to insert it in either hole. if they accept you will keep the stick in till the next person allows you to remove it. have fun!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
and get horrendous splinters. I like the idea but tell them to use a finger. At your own risk or course. you should also orgasm in front if a stranger or someone who you have NOT been 'intimate' with. Your girlfriend should either use a vibrator on you or even better, you should masturbate and orgasm while making eye contact with the person. It you do thus I want a detailed report including how the person reacted and who they were.

subjohn84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 12, 2011
I think an obvious start is being Becca's full toilet for the next week. In fact, her full bodily fluid disposal unit. If she blows her nose, you eat it out the tissue. Picks her nose, eat it off her finger tip. spits, it's in your mouth. Shit, pee and any vomit that may happen naturally, in your mouth and down your throat. If she wipes with paper rather than your tongue, you eat the toilet paper.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to a nearby farm and speak with one of the farm hands. Tell them that farm animals make you horny and that they may do anything to your naked body DURING and AFTER you've had several of the male animals use your whore mouth, pussy and asshole. If they want to hang your naked body by the wrists from an overhead beam and whip every inch of your exposed body with a horsewhip or thick leather strap, you would enjoy that immensely as long as you have sex with the animals first!

Rebecca may come along to observe but won't be touched physically. She may also use the horsewhip or strap on your bare flesh, if she wishes!

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
You'll need: toothpaste & toothbrush, butt plug, clothes pins, lighter and a candle

-Go to a movie with Becca - her choice of movie.
-Once the house lights go down get naked from the waist down.
-Bend over to allow Becca to put the plug in your ass.
-Have a seat and remove your shirt and bra. Put your feet up against the chair in front of you, legs spread.
-Put one clothes pin on each nipple, before the movie choose a word that you will hear in the movie (eg: hi, like, um, him, her, etc.....) every time you hear that word twist the clothes pins 180 degrees.
-Allow Becca to apply toothpaste all over your pussy, she may re-apply as often as she would like.
-Put four clothes pins on your pussy.
-Drip hot wax all over your body, making sure to cover your clit and breasts.

Becca gets to decide when you may remove the clothes pins and put your clothes back on (she also has the option of telling you which which clothes you are not allowed to wear), the butt plug stays in until you get home.

Enjoy the movie!! :D

do you have any pets?

Footman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2011
Edinburgh Scotland
Shopping

Hi I think some of he above are bit extreme,so heres something you can do.Go to your local shopping arcade /Mall wearing t Shirt or blouse with low neckline and no bra, short skirt and no panties, high heel sandels, a coat if weather is bad but undone in the shops.
Go into a shoe shop and select a pair of shoes THE WRONG SIZE, your friend then selects an asistant., Ask him to help with trying on the shoes. Once you have sat down lean forward to exspose your breasts as you speak to him and struggle with the shoes so that you are leaning forward for quite a time. Ask for another wrong size or shoe, and when he bring them ask for his help to put them on your feet, To assist him raise your legs and part your knees, so he has a full veiw.
Reoeat this in all of the shoe stores and sports shops, have fun and make all the guys day.
PS if you get asked on a date either say no or be prepared to carry on acting a they will expect you to.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
At its basic level the dare is as follows, the slut must give oral service while the female recipient is seated on the toilet. After she cums sh is then to use the toilet as normal take shit and a piss, make sure the slut gets a good mouthful of piss, she is to hold it, neither spit nor swallow until instructed. The whore will then lean forward placing her face on/in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto her head holding her face in the toilet.
She must remain there still holding the hot piss in her mouth for twenty minutes during which time she is to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. At the end of the time she is to show that her whore mouth is still full of piss, if it is, she will put a dollop of icy hot on her fingers, put her head back into the toilet seat as it was before with the lid holding her in place and rub her clit till she cums. Once she has done that she is to sit back up, show one last time the mouthful of piss then swallow all of it.

Should you want to really remind the slut of her place and further degrade her, she is to do this while the recipient is taking a big smelly dump for her to smell the whole time.

The toilet is not to be flushed until the slut is cumming.

If she swallows the piss or lets any out of her mouth before the challenge is completed or if she fails to cum at the end of it she will receive a punishment.

Please have the whore pm a detailed report of how this went if you feel she is deserving of this degradation and humiliation.

creativeguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2011
Does anyone really believes, that there exist people without cam?!

Sorry, but this "I ll do anything but no pictures" is soooooo lame.

Featured Threads

New Personals