Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Favorite Sexual Position is

On top but I do not like to be gripped tightly on my hips because it restricts my movements and I lose the best orgasm I could ever have.

While I am on top, I can position myself so that my clit is stimulated with every movement.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Any way really, I like all positions, I like on top but I prefer doggy.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I'm a dog style chick. It gives me satisfaction. But if I'm having sex with two guys at the same time. Sandwich is the coolest style for me.

sweet10hearts

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 13, 2008
When asked this I always say "doggie". However, it really depends on the partner. Some are better at some positions than others. The scissor is very orgasmic :) :D

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I'd have to agree, I think it could depend on the partner as well, I love love the way it feels doggy though, can't get over that!

freak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2008
I hate doggy lol,
I like any dominating position.
I like the women on top too.
Tried it in the bath, water is not a good lube lol. Ouch.
Another one would be both laying sideways. Its a lot harder to get in as deep and it teases the women, then you go to another poz of course to finish.
OH AND SO MANY MORE.

sweet10hearts

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 13, 2008
I hate doggy lol,
I like any dominating position.
I like the women on top too.
Tried it in the bath, water is not a good lube lol. Ouch.
Another one would be both laying sideways. Its a lot harder to get in as deep and it teases the women, then you go to another poz of course to finish.
OH AND SO MANY MORE.

you are a FREAK :lolabove:

and I like it ;-)

NikkiBlue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2008
I enjoy doggie style, generally. But my partner was too big for me at first, so I've become rather fond of spooning with him. You get the close emotional stuff, and it's good because it stimulates different areas...love it.

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
Her to be on top, pinning me down is probs. my fave, although both lay sideways is good, since were lazy :D

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
mmm...
i love to be behind, guy or girl, oh yes.
on top, laying down is always a good finishing move for me, too.
:D

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Doggie is good for when the sub needs to be taken ;)
Spooning sideways is good for when there must be gentle pleasure for both involved...
And hey, if (s)he begs but i'm (finally) tired? (S)he can ride me and get us both off that way.

Deep penetration though - and this is probably not a position you can do with all partners as they need some agility - is in my opinion best achieved by kneeling with their rear end in your lap - while they lay back. The higher you sit up, the deeper you can penetrate - and for some extra pleasure, bring their legs together, knees in front of you.
Particularly in girls this seems to create additional sensation...

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
My favorrite position is missionary, I love uhmmm doing things while I pump. But I also like doggy, head banging the headboard, giving my wife asprin. Just kidding. I love all positions I think, just do it. He He:D:D:D

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I've enjoyed all the positins I've tried but, in spite of my submissive nature, I have really enjoyed mounting a woman doggy style and also really enjoy laying back while a woman rides my cock.

Featured Threads

New Personals