Back in a device

PatFar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2012
My wife and I have been playing with a device for about two months. I would wear it for a day or two and then out for a few. At first shee was not into this type of thing but seems to have learned to enjoy the power she has over me when I am locked up. She told me to put it on yesterday and that I will be locked for a week. I just finished one day and have 6 days to go, this's will be my longest time. I am excited about the way my wife is growing to like this device but also little afraid.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
There are two types of cock in this world. Those that a girl can enjoy and those that need to be locked up. As your wife has worked out which yours is, it won't be too long before she completes the equation.

My husband knows her place. I'm sure you do too.

Lucie xoxo

PatFar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2012
That's what I m afraid of I guess. I am starting day 2

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Isn't that what you want though? Your wife to be satisfied sexually? Between you you have decided that you should be guided along a path of celibacy. That's very noble of you to agree to stop your little thing getting aroused.

You're not going to be selfish and expect your good lady to do without too though, do you?

Lucie xoxo

PatFar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2012
Yes I want her to be happy and satisfied. I shouldn't say that I am afraid, it's more like excited that chastity has come into my life and very happy that my wife is enjoying her new position of power

PatFar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2012
Still in my device it pinches alittle but want to make it to 7 days.

Featured Threads

New Personals