22 Male looking for owner to train me

hiccup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 23, 2017
Hi!

I'm going to be brave and give this a try. It is very intriguing to try out being a full on slave. And honestly, it's a bit intimidating. I'll try to outline what I'm looking for as best I can. I guess a good starting point would be that I am a 22 year old male. I am new to getdare but I've always enjoyed exploring myself and I know I've always been submissive. With that said, I am looking for a master or mistress.

Experience-
I am pretty new to this scene so I will need training. I have played around a bunch on my own doing dares and I've gotten to play a little bit with actual people (all online and nothing super long term or serious).

Likes-
I am still exploring this list. One of the biggest reasons I want to find an owner is so that I can explore this list with someone that has experience. If you are new to being a dom, I would still consider you, but I am hoping to find someone that knows what they are doing. I'll try to define what I have discovered so far.
-edging/masturbation control/denial
-anal
-bondage
-pup play
-body writing
-I have a bit of a feet fetish
-being owned

Dislikes- I am always willing to do things on this list, I just wanted to give you some ideas for punishments and things like that.
-line writing
-bladder control
-pain

Limits-
-Family
-Friends
-Public (would consider doing hidden public)
-scat

I do realize that there is a whole world of ideas that are not on this list. I am still defining what I like and don't as well as what I am and am not willing to do. I am hoping to find someone that is patient with that idea.

Toys- I don't own any official toys. I know that is a deal breaker for some people so I am willing to buy supplies and toys as things get serious. I can see how that adds a lot to the relationship so I am not against buying toys, I just haven't yet. I do have some supplies that I use to play for the time being.

Schedule- I think this will be the hardest part. I do have a job to keep so I want to make sure our schedules line up. That is why I am asking for my master/mistress to be in the US. I am hoping that I can find something serious and more on the long term side. I do work full time so our play time will have to be in the evenings and on weekends or maybe even in the morning.

Contact me- I hope that this was informative! I am sure that I missed information and you have questions. Please feel free to PM me or send a message to my kik: howtotrainyourslave (Yes, I do love how to train your dragon! Fantastic movie )

Featured Threads

New Personals