pussy boy showing love to his Mistress through blog

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
Here is our tumblr! Please do follow if you enjoy this: we're just getting started but we will upload a lot of content.

Summary: Stories, pictures and videos of Mistress educating and taking care of Her pussy boy. Exclusive, private content only!!!

You can send us ideas or requests directly on tumblr, or by replying here: we are very open-minded and ready to try anything we feel good or turned on about (currently living long distance, so not everything is possible, but we'll be together soon!)

mistressandpussyboy on tumblr (link in signature)

we follow back! thank youuu!

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
i love the milking you did to him mistress... i milked my self while watching the milking over and over

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
hello everyone! Mistress and I reached 100 followers on tumblr, our very first threshold, and we're looking to celebrate:

we're asking the community for ideas on how to! Submit your ideas of a dare (pussyboy alone, as we're currently long distance) and pictures/video to celebrate. Its has to be relevant with the number 100 of course

reply here, PM, KIK, skype or send a message directly in the blog (contacts + link in signature)
thank you!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals