Tomorrow is tack bra Tuesday

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband has given me the instruction that tomorrow I have to wear a tack bra, all day.

He really enjoyed my first experience of it on Saturday. I did too, I guess, it was scarily painful at times but at the same time incredibly arousing.

I'm married to an Englishman, moved here from where I grew up to live with him while he stands in for his Dad at their family business so on Saturday we went to a crowded pub to watch England's World Cup match. We were already enjoying a little bit of together time as my Mom is over here so she was babysitting for us.

When we get some time without our child, we like to take the opportunity to do some of the things we don't do anymore, or to try some new things. The tack bra was something he found out about a couple of years ago and he's been wanting to put me in one. He bought it up again on Saturday morning while we were convalescing in bed, I noticed he had a hard-on and I asked him what he was thinking.

An hour or so later we were in a store where he picked out a nicely lurid pink bra, with removable pads. I complained that he got the wrong size and he said it had to be too small for me to feel it properly. We got two boxes of tacks, what Brits call drawing pins, with different coloured heads and then we went home for him to take them into his workshop and get to work with his hot glue gun.

Fast forward to Saturday afternoon, it's hot, it's crowded and I'm wearing that pink bra which is clearly visible under my dungaree dress. England score twice and, like everyone else I have to jump up and down cheering for the goals. Unlike everyone else, every movement I make reminds me painfully of all the little pinheads stabbing into my boobs from my interestingly polkadot neon pink bra!! He hugs me tightly, knowing full well that he's pressing those pins harder against my skin, and after the match it seems like everyone else in the pub wants to hug too!

Anyway, we drank maybe a little bit too much and stayed out a lot later than we're used to but he just had to tie me face-down to our bed and take me from behind before letting me take his evil little creation off.

I was expecting more blood, it hurt a lot throughout the day (and definitely while he was taking me) but I think I only had a few bleeding areas even though my boobs had a very interesting look to them when finally I was allowed to be released.

So, tomorrow I have to wear it again, only this time I will be dropping our little one at school in it, going to work in it, getting the groceries in it. Doing my daily tidying up in it, although his Mum and Dad have our child tomorrow night. Who knows what else I'm going to have to do in it or how long he'll make me wear it for?

I'm a little bit nervous, but I'm also very excited

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Nice :)
Sounds like it was a good time, good luck tomorrow. Be glad he gave you some time to recover from the previous time wearing it.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
This is starting to feel like a mistake. I almost called the whole thing off this morning when my husband revealed his twist on my challenge for the day - he's cut out holes for my nipples to protrude through.

The school run was embarrassing enough; it's not a secret that I'm a bit of an outsider to the assortment of mothers gathered in the front yard, but feeling very self-conscious in my office dress with that thing on underneath... Today I only have a small bag with me, just enough space for the essentials. Keys, phone, mirror, lipstick. Hairbrush. And, taking pride of place, threatening to fall out whenever I unclip the clasps, my Bluetooth vibrator which I have with me while I'm locked into a bathroom stall now waiting on texts from my husband. So, very self conscious as I stood apart from these groups of women, a mix of women that have barely bothered to get out of their pyjamas to those dolled up like they're going out, to those who just expose as much of their flesh to the summer sunshine as possible regardless of their age. I know they're looking at me, judging my appearance as women do, but I hope today I'm not too obvious.

But when I got to work, I realized that today we have a client meeting. All day long I've been running around the office, setting up a meeting room, setting out glasses, water, tea and coffee, setting out teacups and spoons, sugar... And the whole time the tack bra is moving against my breasts (incoming text, ohhhhh gooodddd)

Worse is to come when the clients arrive. First I need to stand up in front of them and guide them through a presentation. Answer their questions. Oh god, my nipples, they're bound to notice... And then, before we get down to discussions, I have to take them round on a tour of our office before sitting back in the meeting room with a selection of people who actually work on their account to go through their issues while I keep them supplied with drinks, food and whatever system access or reports they need.

Oh God, will my husband stop with these texts, I have to get back to work...

Reactions: bee9 and The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Quick update because I need to leave the office and not draw any more attention to myself, but that was embarrassing. There were three men and two women from the client, and a couple of guys from our office and all of their eyes were on my breasts while I was making the presentation.

Really quite sore now but the racks are relentless, I'm finding myself making very deliberate movements to try and lessen the effects...

Surprise surprise, my husband has managed to finish work early. I bet I know what he has in mind and I bet it involves my nipples since he's cut holes for then in the bra, I'll tell you if I'm right

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I was right, well, partially. My husband has turned up with my nipple clamps and a padlock to hang from the chain, I thought he'd be wanting me to go around ASDA with it on under my clothes (ASDA is like British Walmart but without as many openly weird people), but actually he's taking me out to dinner and he's also very kindly bought some pink hemp rope so that I can replace my panties with a crotchrope which kind of matches the color of my bra. Which also means I have to sit in a restaurant with my dress hitched up to make sure my bottom is in direct contact with the seat. I'm not sure if he'll let me use the restroom or if he'll make me apply them at the table... God damn I'm in pain, I hope he's going to make this worth it

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
This is awesome.Pain mixed with humiliation is about as good as this lifestyle gets

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Nope, I had to take off my panties and crotchrope myself outside the open passenger door of his car in the parking lot. And I've had to tie my Bluetooth vibe inside myself. Definitely walking conspicuously now.

He's tapping something into his phone across the table. You know he's just waiting for the waitress to come over before sending a text...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh my god he fucking did too, that was so humiliating!!

It was so intense he had to order for me, God knows what she thought.

Now he's sent me to the restroom to put the clamps on, made me leave my purse and carry it in my hand across the restaurant, and he sent another text just as I was almost there, I almost fell into the ladies'

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I didn't realize the holes in the bra have been rubbing my nipples until I put the clamps on, they're quite tender at the moment - both my breasts are getting quite well tenderised. The padlock seems heavier than normal on the chain too, hoping it's not too obvious under my dress but it probably is. He's still teasing me with short texts while trying to make conversation with him but I've got my own back. I've been rubbing his hard-on under the table and he's been dreading going to the toilet, trying to lose it, but it was funny watching him dart across the place to men's room.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Taking the nipple clamps off always hurts more than first putting them on. Having to do it through my dress and trying not to cry out at the table, or draw too much attention when I'm already getting plenty...

Dinner was delicious though. If only I'd not told him what I thought he was going to make me do. Guess where we're going next?

Last edited:

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
He's complaining that my dress is too long and that I'm not wearing heels. Never satisfied, sometimes!!

I thought my red ballet flat pumps looked really sexy with my dark gray dress, especially when I was having to wear black tights with them at work

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Currently bound to the shopping cart by my labia with the nipple clamps

Reactions: bee9

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Great story so far! He bound you to the cart? How noticable is it? Does the chain drop under your skirt?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Great story so far! He bound you to the cart? How noticable is it? Does the chain drop under your skirt?

I have a button-up dress that's just above knee-length so the chain was coming out from between the couple of buttons above and below my crotch level, so not as obvious as hitching my dress up to sit on the chair in the restaurant, but I'm still surprised we weren't accosted.

He kept me clamped to it while we shopped, while we paid and while he put the stuff in the trunk, or boot I should say. All the way round he was sending one or two word texts just to briefly trigger the vibe.
When he'd got the shopping into the car, he pulled the cart (trolley, he calls it) from the front to the bay in the parking lot where you park them, pulling me along behind it, to park it back up and get his pound coin back, and then he starts walking back to the car leaving me to call out behind him! I hoped he'd come back and at least offer me some cover, but no, he just stopped and waited for me to release myself.

Of course, that wasn't quite the end of it. I thought after everything he's drive me home and give me a good fucking and bring my torment to an end, but no. There's a multi-storey parking lot where we've played a few times before that's open all night but tends to be kind of quiet in the evenings. It has a particular dark corner and that's where he took me and made me get out of the car. He pressed me against it for the tack bra to have maximum effect and hitched up my dress to start teasing me with the crotchrope. I can't explain how he does it but he manages to slide it over my clothes while pulling it hard between my labia and it just makes me really aroused. He knows as well when to relax to draw out my climax, let me edge a few times before eventually allowing me a release. I could feel the bulge in his pants against my ass as he worked me with the crotchrope and I thought this would be where he'd take me, but he hadn't quite humiliated me enough yet.

When I came, he spanked my ass and ordered me to unbutton the dress, then he untied the crotchrope and removed the vibe. He gave me the zucchini we bought. Sorry, courgette (?), put the nipple clamps back on me and watched as I pleasured myself on his command with it with the instruction to not cum until he told me to.

Oh god, I don't know how long he kept me there like that, it felt like hours, the padlock swinging heavily from my nipples, my tender breasts screaming as every movement made the tacks bite at my curves... I was sore, scared we'd be caught, if we hadn't been already, my legs were shaking and I yearned for his instruction to climax, feared that I'd lose control before he gave it or that he'd deliberately not give it until it was too late just so he could punish me more, but when he said "okay, cum" I had no trouble releasing my climax instantly.

I had to keep the dress unbuttoned until he got us home, and then he be t me over the dining table and fucked me hard, climaxing all too soon for both of us, but finally he let me take the wicked tack bra off and now, oh my god, they look so freaky, dark and with all these little depressions all over them and they hurt so much I can't even bear for him to caress them.

I made him give me head before he drifted happily to sleep. I missed out on doing my cleaning today but fuck it was worth it

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Nice. sounds like a great day :) I hope you took a few pics of your tits atleast as a reminder for yourself.
Id love to see them if you are willing to share but i understand if not. You should give an update over the next 2 days hoow noticable the marks remain.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My boobs have felt like they were throbbing most of the night, keeping me aware of them and borderline aroused all the time I've been trying to sleep, so today I'm feeling kind of tired.

Even the shower hurts. I'm wearing my robe very loosely but I don't think I'm going to be able to wear a bra today. More embarrassment at work and at the school but they're just too tender and they're still an unusual color

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I tried wearing one of my older more comfortable but less supportive bras yesterday, but it ended up in my purse until it was time to go and pick our child up from school. I'm glad Nan and Grandpop handled that yesterday morning.

They're a lot less tender today and lighter in color but it was still a relief to get home so I could take my bra off again. I'm expecting my boobs to be almost back to normal tomorrow (but don't tell my husband)

Featured Threads

New Personals