Not open for further replies.

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Think your kink deserves more than a dinky little thread? Tell us!

If you have a kink that deserves a sub-forum in this section or in the front page please reply with what the kink is and a few non-commercial links that explain it.

Kinks that seem like they are important and have a following will be added as trial forums in the "All Other Kinks" section. Should they prove popular here they will graduate to the front page.

HotwifeCpl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 21, 2012
Hotwife / Cuckolding

How about a forum for those of us whose wives fuck other men? If you want to broaden it, add swapping, or just call it Poly.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't think there's a real need for a forum for other stuff- there's plenty of places on here I can post about my cuckoldry for example.

However, a board in which the mods can dump the 'dare me...' threads so they stop clogging up the serious boards. I didn't use GetDare because of it, and some of my very knowledgeable and experienced friends (TensionRoom101 for example) use the sites less and less as a result because of it.

I've just joined and am picking my way through, but I do see their point and such a board may help this place be a serious source of advice and guidance.

Lucie xoxo

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
Consensual Blackmail

it might be good to have a forum for this that offers advice and ideas. for both the blackmailer and the blackmailee

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I have to agree. The main reason I'm not here often, and the reason I don't go on GetDare often, is the level of banality. I accept that it's a necessary evil over there, with the average age being 15 going on 9, but I'd prefer not to trawl through the dare me to do something I want to do anyway stuff in order to read some serious fetish/BDSM threads.

Sorry Depp. I know how hard you work on this place.

Mike

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I agree with the requesting dares, dump area. It would be nice if those were just off to the side somewhere. Well put tension, that these ppl are just begging for dares that they already want or going to do anyways.

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
My kink is sex in old cemeteries and it's hard as heck to find a blog or thread on it! I'm not goth at all and most sites that r catered to my kink are all gothic!

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
My kink is sex in old cemeteries and it's hard as heck to find a blog or thread on it! I'm not goth at all and most sites that r catered to my kink are all gothic!
My kink is blackmail. Will you make a blackmail forum?

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I think that we would use a sub-forum for "Humiliation". This is not covered by the other forums I guess, and on the other hand it would cover things like cuckoldry etc.

rockly1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2013
Horses cock & cum !

HELLO!

I really want to play with a real horses Cock and Suck that great Mushroom Head until he CUMS that huge amount gushing into my mouth and throat!

I have read it Tastes very good too!

I Dream!

jill and jes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 12, 2016
Clunes
games and bets?

what about a area on Kink Talk just for making bets with others and playing kinky games with other members.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Tampons

A dome I had years ago didn't allow for cancellations just because she had her period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals