spank me

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I've not been completing all my tasks at work leaving the next shift stuck picking up my slack. I feel I need to be spanked for this. I'll spank my ass tits and pussy I have a hairbrush and wooden spoon. Please spank me so I learn my lesson

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
You will write the name of each person you have let down.

In addition, you will write tits, pussy, ass, thighs on pieces of paper. And finally pieces of paper with 50, 60, 70, 80, 100 and 10.

You will put the three sets of paper into different draws.

You will draw one name, one punishment location and one amount from the draws.

You will spank the body part the required number of times saying 'Sorry X', where X is the name of the person.

You will then throw away the name and replace the other two in their respective draws and repeat until all the names have been drawn.

Then you will reply here with the names, the punishment location and the number of spanks.

dominant38

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2013
spanking

Well seeing how you are so lazy slut. Here is spanking that should keep you in line. Since you have big tits you can smack each one of your tits 30 times each with your brush. Your pussy can be spanked 20 times with your wooden spoon slut. And your fat ass can be spanked 40 times on each ass cheek use the spoon or brush what ever works best on your ass. Don't go easy on your tits ass or pussy spank them hard as your punishment for being a lazy ass and making other people do your work lazy bitch.

f that doesn't do it for you do the same punishment again double each punishment lazy fucking slut.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Actually you want the punishment, that means you will enjoy it...
So you have to earn the punishment.
For the next five days from reading this post you are not allowed to do any punishment or touch yourself in any way that will give you pleasure. This includes inflicting pain on yourself.

You will work extra hard to make sure that you do your share as this is the only way to earn the pain punishments you crave. If you have a target to hit each shift you will make sure you exceed that target.

If you have earned the right then in five days time you will complete every punishment left for you on this thread and any other threads you have running including pics or under any other log on name if you have one.

Last edited:

New Personals