Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2016
22 year old switch male seeking a switch female of any age

22/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any location (chat slave)​

General Introduction

Hey, I've been a member on this site a while and always fancied building an online relationship with a honest, fun-loving but respectable girl who is willing to also have fun.

I do have some experence with BDSM in the offline world, mainly with girlfriends. And can put it to good use.

About Me

I live in Edinburgh, UK but I'll orginally from Ireland. I play a lot of sports, I'm university educationed and eat healthy. I am a professional and would be willing to try anything if it wasn't for my job. So I cannot do anything illegal or have any public exposer. With the build up with trust, I'm willing to do photos, webcam, maybe even meet up.

I love to be control by women and worship the female form. In the offline world I like nothing more than to be tied up, being forced to lick pussy and butt. I love a little light pain and play with candles and belts, especially when punishments are required - same with edging. Ice cubes are always a fun toy as are some foods. I would love to be pegged by a woman.

However, I do also get turn-on controlling women despite being a feminist. I love turning on women and making them beg for more.

I'm always open to trying something new...

Dislike And Limits

As mention already I can never do anything illegal or full public. I'm not into piss play or scat but cum play is fine. I've never seen the thrill of wedgies or diapers. I do have a webcam, snapchat etc but will not use this unless truth is build first.

Toys

I have a buttplug, 6 inch dildo, fleshlight and a cock ring. Always have some condoms and different foods. I'm not rich but not poor neither and can add to this list if required and I have no issues with crossdressing or make-up - as long as its not public.

And Finally...

I'm a great listener and get on with almost anyone. I believe friendship and trust is a key to any relationship. I'm willing to talk about anything and give out any advice required.

Please PM me if interested.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humilation, whips, mild pain, anal, spanking, cum play, semi public, being tied up, candle play, always something new.

• Experience:
Offline experience

• Limits:
Nothing illegal, full public, scat or pee.

Featured Threads

New Personals