United States (East of the Rockies)

Fetish4XtremeMs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 17, 2016
Hello,

To me this is strange to be the one posting this as I think it should be done by my Mistress, but because she ask me to post it for her & refer women interested to her, I am posting it instead.

I am an owned slave, I just have not yet relocated to my Mistress in Florida. She is currently trying to save up money to build her dungeon so that I can be a live in dungeon slave used by the Mistresses that reside in her Dungeon, as well as be used by her. I am also her webmaster so I designed her site, and keep it updated as she liked or desires.

I am currently in need of moving because the vanilla landlord/room situation to which I am renting a room is going to not be available in September as they are moving. I need to find a live in temp situation where I can live with a female & serve as her own slave till my Mistress can have me relocate to her. This of course is something that would be discussed between the two of you or any other ladies involved. It does not matter if your lifestyle, pro, or what ever so long as your role with me is always dominant & mine with you is always submissive. As for any limits, kinks, fetishes, etc those can also be discussed with my Mistress if/when you speak with her.

I am on SSI so I have a permanent income of $733.00 a month. I also have full medical coverage in Tn, and if I relocate out of Tn I will just need to apply for your states medical coverage once I move. So I will be paying my fair share of rent or expenses after you have spoken with my Mistress, and she has agreed that I can live with & serve you.

I do not drive so if someone is willing to come get me & the few things I have like my computer, 3 containers, and a few clothes. I will be more then happy to repay your gas to & back to your home/dungeon. This can also be discussed when you speak with my Mistress.

If you are interested, then please kindly message me here on the forums, and I will reply with her cell number so you can text/chat with her about the possibilities of my serving & living with you how ever long you both decide on.

Thank you very much for your time, for reading my message, and for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Fetish4XtremeMs

Featured Threads

New Personals