U.K. & Ireland

Ares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2016
64 year old dominant male seeking a 25-27 year old slave female

I know that this is a long shot, but I am looking for a new slave to train and teach.

I would prefer somebody younger and relatively inexperienced so I can teach my style without having to change already set patterns of behaviour.

My ideal age range would be from 18 to around 30, I am a lot older and uglier, but hey you can't have everything, lol.

Limits will be discussed and once agreed will always be respected, but the less limits the better.

I am kind and caring and will always cherish and care for any slave, but I am also strict, demanding and sometimes brutal too, if you can't go with that, then don't apply.

If you are in the UK so that in the future, real time meets can be arranged, all the better, but online is fine too.

I do require good communication skills and commitment to regular contact. Anyone who constantly replies in one liners or who cannot string a literate sentence together need not apply.

I like the whole concept of control and can take that as far as you are willing to go, from simple rules and tasks to micromanagement and more.

Acceptance of the need for absolute obedience is a must.

I like a girl with her own mind too though and maybe some cheek too, I do NOT want a mindless robot and a sense of humour is a must.

This is just a broad outline and anyone who may be interested needs to talk with me more to see if they are suitable to be trained.

I have tried to keep this as simple but as comprehensive as possible since I don't want to write a book here, but just to give you a broad outline of my requirements.

If you are intrigued or interested reply to me by pm, I will be waiting

• Kinks:
Humiliation, and degradation, orgasm control and denial, tit and pussy torture, control in any and every way, bondage, canes crops etc, rules and protocols.

• Experience:
Experienced over around 10 years plus as a Master both online and real world . Kind, caring, but strict and demanding too.

• Limits:
Scat, permanent damage and illegal. Everything else is negotiable

Featured Threads

New Personals