U.K. & Ireland

wertuiop12321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2016
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hey there I am J and I am looking for a mistress, I can be your sub or I can be a switch completly up to you. I am not looking for a one and done deal. I can tell you for a fact I am looking for more of a friendship or long term sort of arrangment.

what I am looking for.
I am looking for a mistress who I can be loyal to and learn very much with. I dont mind how experinced you are as everyone has to start some where. I have a few years experince with this with the whole dom and sub deal and always found my self to end up being a sub although can be a switch on command circumstances. I enjoy making relationsips and friendships but I believe neither of those things should clash with me being your sub.

What you can expect from me.
I am a very honest person, I am very loyal and caring. I will try and give you as much time as I possibly can and please your needs and accomadate them. I will always try my best with my tasks given and try and help you.

heres a short bio about me

Body type? slim
Location/Availability? I am in Scotland so my time zone is GMT

SUB J

• Kinks:
Likes: JOI, CEI, Humiliation, Role plays, Femdom, Light pain,CBT, Cum control and edging, Public like hidden, Anal, knowing my place and being dominated. ( I like a lot more stuff also but I would probably be here forever typing it out)

• Experience:
How much Experience do I have? I have been doing this for the last 3 years on and off nothing major or long term.

• Limits:
What I am not looking for.
I am not looking for is a one and done deal as I have previous stated. I am not willing to show my face instantly only when I feel comfotable due to personal safety. I am not interested in anything unsafe or can cause harm.
Limits: SCAT, Blood, Extreme Pain, Blood, permanent, messy, social suicide, black mail.

New Personals