Masterbrian85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2017
Greetings,

Have you ever thought of giving up complete power and control? Have you ever known or experienced that through slavery you gain freedom? Have you ever been curious to be a slave, or crave to be one again? If so I am looking for someone like you. I am seeking loyal submissive women who enjoy BDSM, TOE, and slavery. I am looking for a woman who loves to obey, do tasks, and lives to serve her master.

Besides that I am looking for Bi girl 18+ with no, little, some or very experienced. I am looking for a female to follow orders who enjoy BDSM, TPE, and loves to play. I am seeking the ones that know their place in order is at the bottom, and craves to serve and please.

Me: I am 31 with over 13 years experience, my likes and experiences include, BDSM, whips, crops, ass play, cages, belts, restraints, tasks, role plays, nipple tourture, clothing TPE, amongst other things.

If your interested in this post PM me here or use KIK AT masterbrian85. Tel me your asl, and limits on the kik. Tell me what you seek in a master, and your experience levels.

Thank you,
master brian

Featured Threads

New Personals