Fucking my ass. Sending pics. Wanna see? Round II

Eager2plz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2016
Hey Everyone, Lets do this again.

Hi all, im a 20 y/o chubby slave. Currently im feeling extra submissive and extra sluty and experimental.

Today and tomorrow ill have some time to fuck my fat ass with my toys (check album) and complete tasks and/or punishments given to me. I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible and to get some creative ideas.

I will be more than willing to send pics/vids to any (men and women) who request them just no face. I have sex toys and some household items.

I have many like including but not limited to: Anal, Body writing, light cbt, cum eating
Few limits: public, permanent, scat

Send your request to me on KIK @Free2UseKO. My aims are to send as many pics/vids as possible so ill be completing all requests given and to also stretch my ass as much as you make me. If I didnt get around to your last request I do apologise as I logged out of my KIK and lost previous convos. Please submit again and ill be more than happy to do anything you ask within limits.

pls dont just send a msg asking for just pics. Be specific/ give instructions as ill be making a to-do list of sorts before i get started.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Eager2plz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2016
Off again

Starting Tomorrow with this again for the next couple of days should be ready at all times to sent pics/vids. Check my profile album for dildos etc. (saves me from sending new pics each time. Trying to get around to everyone who submitted after I stopped last time shouldn't take long.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals