Calgary: Trans/Slave/20 seeks F/Dom/21-24 in area ~ Poly Slave Seeks Casual Dom/me

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Slave
Region
Canada

PrincessLexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2015
Campbell River
20 year old slave trans seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Soooo.... Hi! I'm Alexis! 19, sub, slave, little, pet, hypno-junkie, sliiiightly switchy, the list goes on and on.

I'm new to the city after a rather sudden move, and my Owner and I have discussed potentially finding me a local Dominant to control me.

Now, I know you're thinking, "But Lexi! You already have someone! Why find another?"

To be honest, my Owner/Daddy is 3300 miles away, so it's incredibly difficult to give me what I so desperately need. We've talked about it, and this seems like the best option for now. He knows I'm looking, and is totally okay with it.

Basically, he's described what I'm looking for as, "A snuggle buddy to tie me up and treat me like the object I am"
He also suggests that I mention that I'm very snuggly and love being tied up, and come with my own accessories >.<

I have a lot of hobbies and interests - I like to write, (When the mood strikes me) listen to music, watch movies, and play video games. Lots and lots of video games. :p I'm currently taking a break from school to become more financially independent, but I plan on studying botany and herbal medicine at some point in the future.

Aside from that.... Yeah, I like lots of things; I'm pansexual. I'm poly. I'm a deep and varied person who has absolutely no idea how to talk about herself. :p

As a little, I'm into pretty stereotypical stuff. I like coloring and cartoons and cuddling with my stuffies. (I have three) I like being all giggly and excitable and sometimes I slip into little-talk when I get SUPER excited an then I get reeeeeeeeeeaaaalll little! I can be a real brat sometimes, though, so I need someone who's not afraid to give me "The Look" and use my full name, or grab my arm and hiss, "Little girl, Behave!" in my ear when we're in public.

Being little, for me, isn't very sexual. I'm honestly more likely to giggle and go, "Eeeeeewwww" when I'm feeling little and sexual topics are brought up.

On the D/s side of things, I'm into.... Well, the stereotypical stuff, really. I love collars. Like... Just the symbolism of collars makes me shiver. It implies ownership, which is something I'm into in a huge way. I want to be owned completely. I want to reach such a deep level of internalized slavery that obeying orders becomes the norm - something I do without consciously registering it. Tell me to jump and my feet are already off the floor before I can say "Yes Sir." (Or "Yes Ma'am." I can go either way :p)
Aside from collars, 24/7 Total Power Exchange, and Internalized Slavery, I'm into a lot of things. Pet play, bondage, light impact play, behavior modification (Including hypnosis and conditioning.), humiliation, orgasm control... I could go on for days talking about it.

Note - Because I am a trans woman, my preferred pronouns are she, her, hers, etc. Female pronouns. I won't tolerate anybody using anything else, even coming from a dominant or in jest. The same goes for words like, "Tranny," "Shemale," "Futa," Etc.

Byeee~~~~ :3

• Kinks:
Behavior modification, hypnosis, bondage, DD/lg, petplay, spanking

• Experience:
I've been a submissive since the day I turned 18, and been through a few Dominants - Some abusive, some not. I'm finally starting to figure out more about what I need from my relationship. I need to submit like I need oxygen.

• Limits:
Anything to do with gender, or people assuming I'm a sissy/into forced feminization. Anything permanent on my body, scat, urine, I'm not allowed to call anybody else "Daddy" or "Master".

Featured Threads

New Personals