Naturist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2016
Midlands area
Dear All,

I am new to this forum, I tried searching the internet but couldn't seem to find what I wanted to know. Anyway I have seen how women go through some kind of pain like spanking or whipping etc and they then eventually get to have some sexual stimulation and experience a really strong orgasm, is this possible for men? If so can I do some pain using clothing pegs? I have in the past tried to use clothing pegs on my nipples, they eventually got desensitized to them and I used stronger clips that are on clothing garment holders, however I don't to be honest know what I am doing.

What I'd like is some basic easy to follow advice such as if I apply so many pegs to my skin, how long should they be there and how many?

Thanks in advance

Naturist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2016
Midlands area
I'm curious, this post has a had a lot of views and had no responses, for something so basic as a bid to create pain in contrast to pleasure in the bdsm community I cant really understand why?

Quim

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2016
oklahoma
pegs

hello
i usually do more than just the pegs.

they can be left on as long as the skin in pink and not blue or purple. sometimes I tie up my huge boobs and then put the pins on my nipple, but also on the sides of my breasts. the sensation when the blood flow returns to the area is also painfully pleasurable. I have large breasts to work with as well. lots of tissue to self abuse.

just a thought you can try the creams or jells that are formulated for the clitoris to sensitize it. I like peppermint oil -- a couple of drops on my nipple and it starts cold and then burns like fire and makes me so wet and ready for sex. or different clips. i just bought a set of clover clamps and wow what a squeeze.

you can even play with where you put the pegs. on the sides or leading up to the areola and nipple. some times i even spank my breasts with my bamboo spoon and then use the pegs.

i have posted several pics if you wanted to see the afterwards of breast bondage and abuse.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Yes I have used pegs in the past to cut in combination with hair bands place on cock and balls and found it an intense orgasm.

Pax

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 27, 2016
Master's House
I have never experienced an orgasm from pain, but perhaps you could try using the pegs and when you get numb taking a one minute break to let the blood flow in. Reapplying them after that will certainly be painful, and every round after that will be worse.

Just a tip I got from a friend myself, hope it helps.

:)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Would just like to add that maximum pain till the level of getting desensitized does not neccesarily mean maximum pleasure. You should try and balance pain and pleasure and according to me the best way to figure it out is experimentation and trial and error as there is no rule of thumb here and it differs from person to person.

Naturist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2016
Midlands area
ok well thanks for your responses, I tried dripping wax onto my penis, it's not much fun lol. I find it very hard to get the pegs on my skin though.

Featured Threads

New Personals