Looking to be owned

hornywarrior

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 6, 2016
Hi
I thought I would give this another try because so far, I haven't found what I'm looking for. I also wanted to put more time and effort into this to see if that helps me find a quality person.

What exactly are you looking for?
That's a great question! I am searching for a mistress to serve. I am looking for someone that stands out in this sea of people who often times are not who they say they are. I'm looking for a real person that has character. I want to give up control of myself to that person so I'm not looking for just anyone. I expect fairness. If I don't perform well enough, I expect to be punished. I also expect the person I serve to care enough about me to pursue my interests as well as their own. Trust is a big one for me. I need to be able to trust you.

Likes, dislikes, and limits
I have a hard time defining everything into these three groups. I am still exploring what exactly I like as I am fairly new to this lifestyle. I will do he best I can with the understanding that these might change as I explore them with you. These lists are by no means complete but are just made to give you an idea of where I am at.
-I am starting to like anal with practice
-light bondage
-feet

Dislikes
-pain
-bathroom control
-chastity
Keep in mind with my dislikes, just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I won't do it. Could be good for punishments.

Limits
-public
-family and friends
-scat
-extreme pain
So far my only toy is a chastity device and things I have around the house. I may be interested in adding to my collection as we go along.

Values
I think one of the values that makes this whole dynamic work is honesty. I will do my best to be honest with every aspect of our relationship. I think that goes both ways though. I expect honesty from you as well. I also understand that being a sub/slave is work sometimes. There are a lot of aspects to enjoy about it, but you definitely need to work to build the relationship.

Availability
I do have obligations such as a job during the day. I hope we can have at least a little contact every day but I understand that you have a life to live outside of this. I know there will be days where contact won't be possible. That is fine with me. I am free most evenings and weekends.

Contact me
Feel free to send me a pm, reply to this, or send me a message on Kik if you are interested or if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you! Also, I would prefer if you would include a little bit of information about yourself as well. Such as:
-expectations for me/for the relationship
-likes/dislikes
-interests/hobbies
-and of course, questions for me

You don't have to include all that, it would just help me get to know you as well.

I really appreciate you reading this and look forward to talking with you more. Again, feel free to reach out to me for questions or comments. My kik is ctarrynights.

Featured Threads

New Personals