19f need shower dares ;)

yourdirtyslavegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2017
Tell me what to do and I will comply! Would love for you guys to tell me how to masturbate, etc. I enjoy a little bit of pain and stretching my pretty tight pussy. Please be creative and demanding. Btw I have no toys with me right now, only household objects. Taking a shower in an hour or so!

Limits: scat, face, extreme pain

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
would you write DARE ME! on a pieace of paper and take a full body picture with it? no face though. maybe you could even upload it, or at least show it to me. dont have to be nude...just so we know you are really into ti :p

martijn1421

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2017
A dare for you.

You should try to fit your fist in your pussy and then spread your fingers when your fist is in.
I'd love to see it if you are comfortable with that.

Last edited:

bubba51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Shower in your bra and panties. If you are willing a before and after picture with no face

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Shower in cold water, as cold as you can possibly get it. Get 2 ice bags and empty one of them on the shower floor. When the cold water has already melted one completely, replace it with the second one. When the water has melted the second one, your shower is over.

While you are under the stream, play with yourself at all times, but don't cum.

Also, wear a vibrator inside of you. Preferably inside your ass. Set it on min, so it won't cause you to cum.

As soon as the stream is over, put some sort of clip or clamp or clothespin or anything similar on each nipple, and each pussy lip, and straight on your clit.

Do not use a towel or anything else to dry, but let the water evaporate completely. While you are drying, go to your bed, set the vibrator on max, and play with your clit. Yes, you will also be playing with its toy.

When you are dry, you may stop playing with your clit if you like, or you may not. You may also remove any clamps you desire. Whatever, stay like that (naked and with the vibrator on max) until morning. Replace it's batteries as soon as you realize they have died.

On the next morning, you may not dress, or remove your vibrator (still on max), or shower again, until after you've had breakfast.

Report back to a public forum here (which will be humiliating), and PM me the link.

Featured Threads

New Personals