Bimbo slut

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
I'm glad :) I'm going to be blushy because of this album for like a long like time

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Awe no need to be blushy you are a beautiful girl be proud to show off and enjoy all the compliments you are no doubt getting!

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
It isn't up to the slut. Maybe her Dom will show her face one of these days.

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Bimbo sluts newest pictures are embarassing enough without her face.

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Sluts owner has started posting again after a short break.

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
So so great pictures... :)) i want to see more .. master have a good taste

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Wait till she holds that pussy open for us....should get pretty blushy then

mistressanne01

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2017
mistress Anne

Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( [email protected] ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( [email protected] ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

You may not see this as you are "hardly" on but my profile indicates I'm happily submissive which means simply I have no interest serving you.

This thread is intended to advertise that I'm a good little bimbo slut who loves her Dom exposing her photos to the lovely member's of kink talk.

Last edited:

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
If y'all would stop thinking w/ your dicks for thirty seconds, you would realize that the photo album is of several different women

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
If y'all would stop thinking w/ your dicks for thirty seconds, you would realize that the photo album is of several different women

I'm not sure what makes you think that, they all look like the same girl to me. Regardless, I assure you those are all pictures of IHeartFun.

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Perhaps look closer? I've played with her before (she peed in a bowl and dunked her face in it) and I can assure you she's real.

scott96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Great photos. I look forward to seeing more of that little Pussy of yours

Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Awsome Pictures

Thank you very much and your Dom ofcourse.
Wonderful, slutty picture of a beautiful Bimbo ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals