How to not chicken out

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Hmmm. I do actually still have his pics, I can repost them anytime!

That is the trouble or the fun bit depending how you look at it, Once someone has your photos they have them to do with as they want any time they want and you never know when they could appear somewhere. They could be posted anywhere the holder desires, they could trade them with others or simply give them away to anyone they wish which buts them beyond the control of even the holder.

Imagine being told by the person who holds naked photos of you that they have been giving the photos away to complete strangers to do with as they like and there is nothing you can do about it.:eek:

When I'm in a more reluctant mood about being exposed and I think about people having my photos I think OMG! wish I this had never started that, its gone to far now and I've lost control of it. I will just want all my photos to disappear never to be seen again.

I can just be doing any everyday thing and suddenly the thought of my photos being on display somewhere or in the hands of someone who is free to do with as they like and I feel embarrassed but as I become more aroused thinking about it only makes me more horny. Its a see-saw of emotions from arousal to embarrassment and regret and then back to arousal again.

But of course some people enjoy subjecting others to that roller-coaster of emotions and you have to love them for that.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
There is a lot to reply to here and I'm sorry if it's a bit wordy.

First of all thank you Sissyamy for the compliment. It's nice to know somebody stopped by and bothered to check out the (now obscured) link to my photos. I actually made that post to demonstrate to boyinpanties4 how to make a limited time exposure with a slight risk involved. The photos are still there and I can't delete them until the 2 day period is up, so if you made a note of the link you can still see them.

Dosster, I identify with you in nearly everything you wrote. In the cool light of day (and I'm thinking with my brain) I do not want to be exposed, BUT the turn-on from posting some pics and the possibility of somebody reposting them is a huge turn-on and if you are thinking with your gonads you can end up in trouble. I had no idea that a few pics of me on tumblr would cause any interest, but they did. I have now deleted all my original posts but 40 or 50 reblogs are still out there. I managed to stop one batch which had leaked onto twitter, but who knows where else they have gone? Like you I have bookmarked one of the reblogs and I check it frequently to make sure it hasn't gone any further (and sometimes I am disappointed when it hasn't :/ )
I was also subjected to bullying by girls, but at a much younger age and they would kick and pinch me unless I dropped my shorts and pants.. I look back on those days now with pleasure.

Probably like all other subbies, I find the thought of somebody else (preferably a girl, who shows her face and enjoys exposing people, for example jennifer_mc who has a mischievous look to her as well) having my photos and knowing she has power over me, a massive turn-on. It is probably the easiest form of domination without having to travel miles to meet somebody. It can also be very dangerous.

Good luck to all and I hope you fulfill your wildest fantasies, but remember it's best if they stay just fantasies. And despite common sense saying no, if a girl offered to "look after" my photos... well I'd probably still ignore my own advice.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Well said humble52, I did follow your link and must say they were very risky photos, knickers, stockings and bra. I get embarrassed enough with photos of me just naked but dressed like that my face would go so red anyone nearby would get sunburnt.

Interesting wall art you have there, is it you ?

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
"Interesting wall art you have there".. sorry what do you mean?

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
In the photo with you facing the radiator, with hands chained behind you there are some pictures on the wall that look rather saucy.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Dosster, to be honest I love wearing panties, i love the feel of them against my bits and backside. I am not particularly into lingerie though, the photos were a "request" by a former domme. But I am not a cross-dresser, full-stop. The idea does nothing for me. So some people call me a sissy, but I prefer the term panty boy.
I'm glad you found the photos saucy though.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
This is the best and worst part of being an exposed sissy. I never know when you will share the pictures. :eek:

........or where. Although SexeeLexee wouldn't get much fun out of reposting them if she just said she had but didn't tell anybody where.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Dosster, to be honest I love wearing panties, i love the feel of them against my bits and backside. I am not particularly into lingerie though, the photos were a "request" by a former domme. But I am not a cross-dresser, full-stop. The idea does nothing for me. So some people call me a sissy, but I prefer the term panty boy.
I'm glad you found the photos saucy though.

So you keep photos/pictures of yourself wear female undies on your wall, must be interesting when visits call.

My partner use embarrass me my keeping a photo of me naked in a frame at her bedside all the time even when people visited. Luckily no one ever went up stairs apart from once when her mother went up. I never gave it a second thought until we went to bed that night and I realised and did the whole OMG! your mother saw that routine. My partner said her mother must seen it and she teased me for weeks over it. She knows it embarrasses me when people see me naked and her mother seeing me naked would be the ultimate.
After about six weeks my partner said she may have put the photo in a drawer before her mother went up but I'd never know for sure unless I asked her mother if she seen the photo of me naked. I mean really, I'm not about to do that am I. So I never will know for sure if her mother saw the photo or not. My partner use to be such a tease.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Exactly like that. For 48 hours you can't delete them, and anyone with the link can see and download them. Everyone who has already joined this thread also gets an email notification containing the link so you have to hope people are nice. :D

Do you mean everyone who has posted a post here receives an email with the link in, if so I don't see how that works. Can you explain a bit more,please.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Dosster is being a good sport, and has volunteered me this link to post. It expires in 48 hours so if you want to see his dangley bits now is the time.

Quote:-
Ok I'm ready here is the link
https://volafile.io/r/a1gqabyg
But as I really turned on I think you should post it for the whole two days and even if I ask you shouldn't remove it.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Oh boy!:eek:, I regret it all ready. Very embarrassed and the quote hasn't helped. You know how to twist it.
Should I really be doing this?

spankmeohio

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 16, 2011
Exactly like that. For 48 hours you can't delete them, and anyone with the link can see and download them. Everyone who has already joined this thread also gets an email notification containing the link so you have to hope people are nice. :D

What a great idea! I'm really thinking about setting up a Volafile collection of all my pics…

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Dosster is being a good sport, and has volunteered me this link to post. It expires in 48 hours so if you want to see his dangley bits now is the time.

Quote:-
Ok I'm ready here is the link
https://volafile.io/r/a1gqabyg
But as I really turned on I think you should post it for the whole two days and even if I ask you shouldn't remove it.

19 hours left, how are you feeling dosster? :D

Featured Threads

New Personals