Humiliate me!

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi Masters/Mistresses,

The slut is looking for some humiliating tasks.I dont have any toys, only household items.

Limit:
Face pic, poo, public , blood, permanent, anal, dangerous, illegal

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I think you owe me from a while back, decorated cunt lips and clit with nail polish, remember?
As an added bonus lipstick targets on your tits and nipples, 5 circles on each and write "shoot cum here" on your belly with arrows pointing to your tits.

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi Sir,

I did the nail polish task. It was super burning! The Nail polish doesn't burn at first when you put it on your cunt, its a slow burn and quite painful.
Because i had it on all over my clit and inner lips when i left it to dry it sticks together and my cunt lips just glue together..and it is painful to stretch them apart. But the best part was.. i removed it all by a remover...THAT WAS SUPER PAINFUL! IT BURNS LIKE HELL! I loved it.

I didnt post the pics because they were quite blur and not pretty, I will definitely do the task again and post the pics.

Siraaron1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2017
Use toothpaste as a lube and edge 15 times after that spank your tits 15 times each side when done give a report and a pic

Male_995

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2015
Do you have kik? It's so much easier for pictures. Please share it here or sent it in pm, thanks.

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Lay on your back and spank your cunt as many times as you can stand to, as hard as you can.

New Personals