need some ideas for sexually humiliating my husband?

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
Ok here is the deal we make monthly bets winner gets to do. ...

Well I won and the agreement was he hhas to do all the humiliating stuff we can come up with. There is some limitations. There is no wife having sex with another man. No husband having sex with another woman acts. No pee or poop stuff please and nothing either of us will go to jail for lol. Besides that everything is fair game. Each post I will either make him do or respectfully decline. He of coarse had no say in the matter lol. We are both very open minded and eager and willing to try. This is not me being mean this is us opening up and trying new things. The kinkier the better so please don't hold back wet want those dirty kinky ideas.

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
You could probably make your husband crossdress and make him do feminine poses while you take pictures

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
You could probably make your husband crossdress and make him do feminine poses while you take pictures
Sounds good I will Def have him do this. . This is going on all this month then we will have a new bet. . Please no one hold back hit him hard!

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
BTW just a little heads up he is willing to do anything and everything put on here. Just has to be acutely put on. .. as long as it stays in those limits he has to do anything you guys come up with

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
you could always trying putting on a small humiliation skype show or something where you make him cross dress and all other sorts of visual or even verbal humiiation

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
you could always trying putting on a small humiliation skype show or something where you make him cross dress and all other sorts of visual or even verbal humiiation
I can definitely get this done. .. let me know what he should do besides being dressed as a girl. Like I said before don't hold back he will do ANYTHING that is put on this thread

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
If you are to shy please feel free to send me a pm. That will work as well and when we start doing these I'll post what he gets done. .. BTW for the more extreme ones you can ask for video or pics. On the mild ones if you want pics all you have to do is ask

Nosufuratu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2016
California
You could always make him fuck various objects aroundvtgevhousesuch as the couch arm, pillows, between cushions and film him or take pictures of him doing it. While he's doing it make him say our repeat humiliating phrases such as I'll fuck anything I'm a slut or my cock isn't good enough for a real woman. Then when he finally explodes take a spoon and give him the choice film him while you spoon feed him the meal he worked so hard for or smoother it on a strapon and fuck him with it. No matter what he chooses though, you'll do both.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Ok here is the deal we make monthly bets winner gets to do. ...

Well I won and the agreement was he hhas to do all the humiliating stuff we can come up with. There is some limitations. There is no wife having sex with another man. No husband having sex with another woman acts. No pee or poop stuff please and nothing either of us will go to jail for lol. Besides that everything is fair game. Each post I will either make him do or respectfully decline. He of coarse had no say in the matter lol. We are both very open minded and eager and willing to try. This is not me being mean this is us opening up and trying new things. The kinkier the better so please don't hold back wet want those dirty kinky ideas.

How would feel about having your husband exposed via a tumblr app? Yes you heard that correctly it'll be personalised complete with pics of tasks & duties done. Simply provide me photo, a short title description & his full name. A link will be created that can be downloaded on anyone's PC or mobile for all to view in an app form are you happy to proceed with this? My Kik is Sir__Kn1ght (that's 2x underscores!)

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
In the morning before he leaves home, have him put on a nice tight women's thong. Cut two real small holes in the thong along either side of where his cock lies, right where the head joins the shaft. Insert a plastic tie wrap - the kind you will have to cut off - so that it ties the head of his cock to the thong. Don't tie it too tight, just enough so that he can't free his cock. He must wear this all day. When he has to piss, tell him to make sure he doesn't get any on the thong. If he does, you get to spank your cock and balls 10 times

You can do this multiple days, with the following added before removing the tie-wrap / thong:
1) Adding in a butt plug along the way
2) Get him nice and hard before cutting off the thong, but don't let him come (aka edging or orgasm denial)
3) Make him edge (or come) without using his hands

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I can definitely get this done. .. let me know what he should do besides being dressed as a girl. Like I said before don't hold back he will do ANYTHING that is put on this thread

well yeah of course there would be more then just dressing like a girl..... i would assume since it would be a group thing to humiliate in the first place there would be many different things said to be done, as well as i assume dealer's choice,(i.e. your choice aswell).

some examples for both of you for the group skype could be, forced pet play, mild to moderate CBT, maybe even more then moderate, your choice, verbal humiliation about his size, etc., the possiblites are there as long as the audience is there.

Trapper_Jock

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
well yeah of course there would be more then just dressing like a girl.....

I agree -- so I have two ideas.

1) Total gender reversal. She needs to dress as a guy town to tighty-whities and a strap-on, and assume the male sexual role in the relationship with him being submissive to her as the husband

2) She again dresses as a guy, but he remains a guy and they have sex as two gay men.

Trap

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I agree -- so I have two ideas.

1) Total gender reversal. She needs to dress as a guy town to tighty-whities and a strap-on, and assume the male sexual role in the relationship with him being submissive to her as the husband

2) She again dresses as a guy, but he remains a guy and they have sex as two gay men.

Trap

that goes along with the whole idea i was going for since so many people would have alot they would want to suggest

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
All great ideas I will be going through and making plans for him but don't stop now keep it up let's get even dirtier remember NOTHING is off limits. Make him do any dirty act you like.. you can have him solo or with me hell with anyone as long as it isn't him having sex with another woman. Any toys, fetishes ,men, or videos/pics. Clothing literally nothing of limits!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
just thought of another idea...................get 2 lengths of short strings, and tie each to his big toe, then each string to a ball.... this should make him have to squat. and the strings need to be taught, if they he lets them slack then you get to slap his balls with wooden spatula 20 times each time they go slack.

while like this he has to lick either your pussy, or suck a cock aslong as either you or a cock is in the house, he cannot be without out either one near or in his mouth, and he must beg to be fuck in the ass if he ever takes a free breath

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
just thought of another idea...................get 2 lengths of short strings, and tie each to his big toe, then each string to a ball.... this should make him have to squat. and the strings need to be taught, if they he lets them slack then you get to slap his balls with wooden spatula 20 times each time they go slack.

while like this he has to lick either your pussy, or suck a cock aslong as either you or a cock is in the house, he cannot be without out either one near or in his mouth, and he must beg to be fuck in the ass if he ever takes a free breath

Lmao sounds like I'm going to have to make sure a guy or 2 stop by on this day lol

Keep it up guys he is really starting to regret this bet lmao

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Lmao sounds like I'm going to have to make sure a guy or 2 stop by on this day lol

Keep it up guys he is really starting to regret this bet lmao

well why dont you do it tomorrow, and who knows maybe you will like it so much you might keep it going, lol

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Wow, what an incredibly sexy bet to have lost.

There used to be a woman on Facebook that invited people to use her sissy maid to come and do any chores they wanted in maid outfit and heels.

After my experience with an online Mistress I really find kinky household chores a turn on.

Maybe you could dress him in lingerie and make him clean or cook for you. Or even tie him by his cock in the kitchen

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Why don't you take him shopping for his own feminine outfit somewhere out of town so you won't have to worry too much about the wrong people spotting you but then you can be very vocal, picking out sexy feminine things and telling him you think he'll look great/cute/slutty in this so people can hear what you're doing to him. You might even want to have him try heels on in a shop?

If you have a taste for outdoor fun, and for getting up early so nobodys about, I have a fantasy about being made to walk through the park in lingerie and heels with my hands bound behind me and Mistress pulling me by my leashed cock?

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Love these type of bets or dares. Just another idea, take him for a drive naked. Either of you my drive but he must be naked. GF has done this with me and it is really intense, of course where you drive can increase or decrease the amount of exposure.

Featured Threads

New Personals