• Poll closed .

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
most of you by now know misbhavn has been banned for a second and now permanent time-i am deeply saddened by this,i want all of her former friends to share happy memories of her so she is never forgotten!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
she created a new account

she created a new account under the name misbhavnsback-but they banned her a second time 'for trying to escape getting banned'-kinktalk think she was underage because she wouldn't reveal her true age-it turns out is it her word against theirs and kinktalk apparently couldn't take the risk she may be underage:(

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I can understand their need to protect themselves from the problems that might stem from her being underage. It sucks that there is no way for her to return that will make both sides happy. But I am sure those who she considered friends will be able to at least talk to her by means other then Kink talk.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
There are a few underage members on here and they keep their ages secret, but, let us be honest, it was silly new account name, surely she should have joined as someone else and then let on to her friends who she was, maybe proved her age to someone she felt she could trust to work on her behalf.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
This ^^ Ban dodging is easy. There's no such thing as a perma ban, just a perma account ban. New account and you're back. Just dont say "Oh hai, you banned me but im back lolololol"...

alantonic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2013
does any one know her g-mail or e-mail address?

I do.

But it's not only the underage issue btw.There are people suspecting she is actually an under age male.
The fact she uses a completely different picture on her gmail account is not really helping in het credibility either.
If you want the e-mail address just send me a PM secretspanker.
I'm not going to post it public again.

Alan

alantonic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2013
secretspanker has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove secretspanker from the recipient list and send the message again.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Fact is she had to prove to a mod probably. and if you already have a problem with that your probably not who you say you are or perhaps not that old. got her g-mail acc though and i do agree with the second above post.

Domineer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
He isn't just using different photos, the one used here is all over the web, and has been for at least five years.
And I suspect that something is rotten when someone that is into online dominance of multiple submissives rules Kik out as a communication option - could it be because a smartphone with a camera is so easy to use to provide some sort of identification - even anonymously.

With all the drama about him it would be quick to end all the questioning with a recent photo - but he refused to do that and it only makes sense if "she" is, in fact, a male, with little attention to how much time other people waste on his imaginary character .... or perhaps that's what its all about - getting attention.

If so, I'd consider the mission acomplished ;-)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
As people have said there's the issue that this account may well belong to a guy pretending to be a girl, not just the age thing. Part of what makes me suspicious is that the account Brian Steele originates from the same ip.

s2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2011
As people have said there's the issue that this account may well belong to a guy pretending to be a girl, not just the age thing. Part of what makes me suspicious is that the account Brian Steele originates from the same ip.

only go to a name and ip address is difficult to say if someone is boy or girl or what ever.

It is offcourse the choice of kinktalk to deceide who you ban and the reason. but if you give a reason, atleast make it hard. thare are easy ways enough to fake the ip address. An no i don't gonna mention them here

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
True of course, was just saying it also as an additional part of what convinced me as to her not being as claimed. The reason she was banned was and always has been primarily the age thing. The possibility of her being a him is just additional to this.

Featured Threads

New Personals