Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Rules for the game!
- New picture every week. No exceptions!
- A person can not suggest a motive two times in a row. Must wait until one or more new pictures have been suggested and used.
- The changing of the picture must happen sometime between Sunday 18.00 and the following Monday 18.00
- The motive can be of anything that is not a limit to Aurelie.
- All pictures must also be uploaded to a album here on kinktalk for all to see.

The game start this following Sunday-Monday. 12-13 of June.

Here is her page for those that wanna see the profile picture for this week:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=4790

And here is the album of past pics:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=557

So what kind of picture should she have next week as her profile ?

Last edited:

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
I would like to really lose control of those images. Currently, all I have to do is delete my album and remove the picture from my profile, and it is done.

Could some of you, "steal" those pictures and post them on an album of their own? Post them on this thread? Distribute them around to your friends and other picture-sharing sites.

You can do whatever you want with my pictures. The only thing I ask is that you keep my name "Aurélie Catena" attached to it (in the comments, for instance) and keep piling degrading comments on them.

Make me infamous!

tie-me-up

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2011
She should be tied spread eagle on her bed, facing up with the camera at the feet end. she should be blindfolded and a vibrator inserted and turned on in her pussy. Her pussy should be completely shaved.

hope you choose my idea
tie-me-up

Last edited:

newninja

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 28, 2011
How about this:

draw a large penis in between your breasts and the words cock slot on your stomach, Then take a picture with you holding your breasts.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
No this is not true! It's about anything we can think of that is not one of Aurelies limits.

I think I should explain.
When I said "motive" I meant the actual picture, not motives as what should be written/drawn on Aurelies body.

If this is ok with everyone?

Peekaboo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2011
I would like to really lose control of those images. Currently, all I have to do is delete my album and remove the picture from my profile, and it is done.

Could some of you, "steal" those pictures and post them on an album of their own? Post them on this thread? Distribute them around to your friends and other picture-sharing sites.

You can do whatever you want with my pictures. The only thing I ask is that you keep my name "Aurélie Catena" attached to it (in the comments, for instance) and keep piling degrading comments on them.

Make me infamous!

I've created an album and copied the first of the photos in. I'll keep track of this thread and aim to keep that album as a permanent record of your sluttiness.

My suggestion for a photo is a cunt shot with 'cheap whore' written above it.

DarkAndEvil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2011
Kneeling, with "use this fuckmeat" on her tits, and "dump cum here" above her (shaven) pussy with an arrow pointing to her hole

Last edited:

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
I've created an album and copied the first of the photos in. I'll keep track of this thread and aim to keep that album as a permanent record of your sluttiness.

Oww! I see there are a few more picture there... Sigh...

By the way, the album is here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=577 . Dom6BDSM, may I suggest that you add this link (and other that might come) to the first message of this thread for easy retrieval?

Also, Peekaboo, I beg you that if ever I would change my mind and ask you to delete this album you will NOT do it, however I beg, plead or threaten you.

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
Thats cool!
You have to decide what you are comfortable with.

OK. So far, my favourite is the one with the drawing of a cock on my chest. I must say that I have a weakness for drawings as this goes above the barrier of languages.

Which gives me an idea: maybe everybody could suggest one humiliating word in his language, and then I would make a photo of me with all these words written somewhere (please provide an English translation too).

Peekaboo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2011
Oww! I see there are a few more picture there... Sigh...

By the way, the album is here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=577 . Dom6BDSM, may I suggest that you add this link (and other that might come) to the first message of this thread for easy retrieval?

Also, Peekaboo, I beg you that if ever I would change my mind and ask you to delete this album you will NOT do it, however I beg, plead or threaten you.

Yes, I found a few and posted my favourites.

And why do you think I would listen to your begging anyway???

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Please ensure that future profile pics adhere to kinktalk rules.

Thanemjordan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2011
Hmmm. looks like the game was out-of-bound

I see that Aurélie now is prohibited as a member and I recon that the game is over and done.

I have posted her first and only profilepic showing her ass. I am to upload it on the internet all around where I can. You should do that too.

New Personals