Introduce Yourself

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
This thread has strayed a little off topic. The next post better be an introduction! :D
it was an introduction for myself of the theory why strawberry is red, sweet and juicy... so it was the right thread :p

Last edited:

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
i was a introduction for myself my theory why strawberry is red, sweet and juicy... so it was the right thread :p

And thus, Depp was pwned so hard, he disappeared into the darkness...

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
Hey, I'm Blade.

I've been a longtime getDare user and poster in the slave/master lounge. I've been interested in chastity belts since a young age and love that there is section here for it. Glad to see getDare grow up. I like this new direction a lot! :D

I know I don't post a lot but I feel like I know all you guys already. I look forward to participating in this new environment.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Hello,

I'm Laura, 20 years old,female as the name suggests and currently going to say I'm unemployed because my job is that boring.

I am a submissive (not a slave no matter how much people try and persuade me otherwise) and been curious about the BDSM world since I was erm...I'd say 16-17. Currently with my first proper Master who needs to re-do His introduction as I think he has understated slightly the whole cum controll thing and that isn't all we do.

Anyway I digress. My kinks are mainly on the pain and controll side of things but would like to try more bondage as well as lots of other things I'm curious about.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I'm Mike- but often Mark, Mork, Moke and lord knows how many other derivatives, but as far as I know I've never been a MILF.

I'm 42, Dom rubberist, playing privately for 25 years, been involved in the local fetish scene for nearly a decade, and have been part of the Tension Team for 5 years.

Quite happy in my adopted role as sage old fogey and guardian of the innocent.

Mike

nudescotsman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
scotland
hello

hello im an older guy still into this stuff mostly prefer webcam dares etc but try anything so hello to everyone

xStrictx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Introduction

Some may know me from GetDare, others may not.

I'm James, 31 a Bar Manager from Manchester.

Strictly Heterosexual and Dominant.

nemaleslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Hi, I'm Donny 26 and from Nebraska. The midwest. Been always curious about bdsm although there isn't much around here for a straight Ds relationship. If you want to talk just message. I'm open to talking with anyone.

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
Im Lizard, and like Chloe, that's not my real name, but people have called me that for a good while now.

My 'kinks' are mostly along the lines of clothing and the business of risky dares. Mostly I lurk, reading and enjoying the banter, but occasionally I feel the need to toss my pennies into the pot and speak my mind.

Glad to see some of the GetDare regulars here and expect that this forum will be as rewarding.

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I'm Chris....or braves4ever on getdare
I really like long complicated dares that take a while...as well as bondage and public

i really enjoy talking to random people, so go ahead and message me

i'm also a sub who has been looking for a very serious master/mistress who can help train me...so please message me so we can talk

also if you have an outline for a good, crazy, long dare don't hesitate to message me because i will be more than happy to help make it harder/more fun and then perform it for you

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Ghost

That is my nickname...
I'm a crazy boy that love bondage and workout
If they are both together in one task; is like my dream

i enjoy working out and always keeping my body in good shape
I do a lot of sports, most of them are Xtream such as, "skate boarding, mountain biking, rock claiming, and others" Nature is maybe my philosophy.

Thats me.....

Evil-Irishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
Evil-Irishman

Hello, I'm Evil Irishman, brand-new here. I'm in Texas, a real-life dom of several years. I like to write fiction, poetry, and the occasional essay about things in the Lifestyle. I hope I'm welcome here!

-- E.I. --

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Hello, I'm Evil Irishman, brand-new here. I'm in Texas, a real-life dom of several years. I like to write fiction, poetry, and the occasional essay about things in the Lifestyle. I hope I'm welcome here!

-- E.I. --

Hey E.I, i take it little one told you about the place? :)

It's Fields_of_Fire

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Hello to all hot guys and girls in this board.

I'm Star, a hot babe in this cool board. I'm here to cheer you up. It's my first day in this board. Hope to meet new friends. Nice to meet you all.

h43c4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
It's time for me to make a proper introduction.
I'm h43c4 (Funny nickname :rolleyes:) from Italy. Here to learn mainly ;)
Glad to know you all!

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Hello everyone!

I'm new here. My girlfriend and I will be sharing this account to post here from time-to-time. :D

Looking forward to reading and sharing kinky experiences!

Joker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2008
Iowa
Hello! Found this site through get dare and thought it was pretty cool, hope to chat a little more with everyone soon.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Hello All

I'm 36 Years old have a kink that started off has bondage when I was in my teens. Over the years I have found that my true tastes are women in nylons and/or stylish garb that are left in peril. The classic Damsel in Distress, you know left on railroad tracks, in the room with a bomb, etc.....I love my damsel to escape so she may be captured another day :D

With that I do have a bondage foot fetish
getsmiley.php

I have a sub who likes to play the same games and also likes to play breathing games. Always looking for ideas and challanges to give her.

Featured Threads

New Personals