fbartles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
[Story] Mother Gives Son Special Gift for Birthday

642_1000.jpg

Mother says to her son, "Honey, today is your eighteenth birthday and I would like to give you a very special gift. You are very shy and have never had a girlfriend. I would like to show how much more pleasurable it is to have a girl jack you off instead of masturbating in your room every night. Is that okay if I do that?"

Son replies, "Mom, I don't know exactly what you are planning to do, but it's sounds like fun. You probably have found out that the pictures I look at while masturbating are of you wearing your bikini."

Mother replies, "Yes, I have known that for a long time. Now, take off your pants and slowly stroke yourself while I strip naked."

Son says, "Okay Mom."

645_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Oh my God, your cock is already hard. That is perverted deviant behavior, but for some strange reason, it's getting me excited."

Son replies, "I'm sorry Mom. Did I do something wrong?"

Mother replies, "No. Just keep playing with yourself while I take my clothes off."

Son replies, "Okay Mom."

637_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, this is the best day of my life. You are getting naked outdoors by the pool while I'm masturbating and watching you. This is awesome."

Mother replies, "Don't do it too fast. Slow down a little bit. I don't want you to ejaculate on the patio floor. I want it in my mouth."

Son replies, "Mom, are you serious?"

636_1000.jpg

Mother replies, "Yes. It's your eighteenth birthday and want to do something special for you."

Son replies, "Mom, you are the best."

629_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Honey, maybe we should stop now. This could be something that we regret for the rest of our lives."

Son replies, "What? You can't stop now, it's my birthday and you promised me a special gift. Take it off."

fbartles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
627_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Do you want me to take off my skirt and panties too?"

Son replies, "Yes. Everything."

622_1000.jpg

Mother says, "After I take off my panties I will be completely naked. Is that what you want your mother to do? Do you want to look at your naked mother while you slowly masturbate?"

Son replies, "Mom, stop teasing me and take them off."

619_1000.jpg

Mother says, "I'm naked now, but don't even think about fucking me because I'm your mother."

Son replies, "You should have said that earlier because it's exactly what I'm doing right now. Mom, you look awesome naked."

Mother replies, "Thank you sweetheart."

618_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Well, let's get started."

616_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Honey, you have a very nice cock. It's slightly deflated right now, but I bet it will spring to life and get really hard when I put my mouth around it."

Son replies, "Yes it will."

fbartles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
614_1000.jpg

Mother says, "I don't know who is having more fun today, me or you."

Son replies, "It's definitely me."

Mother replies, "Honey, I have been drinking excessively today and may regret what I did when I wake up tomorrow. Maybe we should stop."

Son replies, "We don't need to stop. You are just giving me a special gift for my eighteenth birthday. It's something that I have been wanting for years. Don't worry about anything. Everything is fine."

Mother says, "I guess you are right."

612_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, you look really sexy with my cock in your mouth."

608_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Honey, I have to admit that I'm really enjoying sucking your cock. I'm thinking about possibly letting you fuck me tomorrow after I have sobered up."

Son replies, "Keep thinking."

Mother says, "After we get done today, go to the pharmacy and purchase a box of condoms."

Son replies, "That's something that you will never have to ask me twice to do."

607_1000.jpg

Mother thinks to herself, "My son has a beautiful big cock and would like for him to fuck me missionary style while we tongue kiss. I can imagine him ramming it inside me over and over again while our sweaty bodies slap together. After a few minutes he would suddenly stop while his load of sperm pumps inside me. That would definitely trigger my orgasm. Tomorrow, I'm going to have a talk with him and ask if he want's to do that. I hope he doesn't think I'm a slut."

fbartles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
609_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, I really like when you kiss the head of my cock. It really turns me on."

615_1000.jpg

Mother replies, "I'm glad you like that. It turns me on too."

613_1000.jpg

Son excitedly says, "Mom, I'm going to cum any moment now!"

606_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, I'm cumming! Thank you, thank you. That was the best birthday present that you have ever given me."

598_1000.jpg

Mother says, "You are welcome. Is this something that you would like to do every day?"

Son says, "Yes, but I also would like to fuck you."

Mother replies, "We will talk about that tomorrow."

Son replies, "Can I sl*eep with you in your bed tonight?"

Mother says, "Well, your father is out of town on business for a few days. I guess it will be okay. Now, go to the pharmacy and buy those condoms like I told you."

Son replies, "Okay Mom."

Featured Threads

New Personals