Not open for further replies.

SomethingSpecific

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2014
Hey there you guys!
So, I'm new on this site, but not very new to the world of sub and dom.
I've had online doms only before.

I am currently in a loving relationship, and I'm not looking for anything or anyone to interfere in that.

But, I do know I want someone to help me play in my alone time, which is isn't very often.

What do I like?
Tease and denial, bladder control, wedgies, cumming

What do I dislike? (But allow you to use)
Anal, douching, fingering, pain, humiliation, public

Limits?

Pictures, permanent, illegal, family/friends, animals, scat, strangers.

What I want from you:

Punishments. I'm big on being punished.
Push me with my dislikes.
Taunt me with my likes.
Make me feel like you're controlling me, not just some person online.

I don't care how old you are, or your experience, or even your gender.
Message me.

Safeword

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
Punishment

I want you to play a game. It's called "Walk the Line".
First, take a length of natural (not nylon) rope and tie knots in it every foot. Then, tie the rope tightly between two objects, right at belly button level, and stand over it, so that the rope is in your pussy. You must be completely naked. You should be forced onto your tiptoes; if you can still touch your heels to the floor, raise the rope higher. You will then begin to walk forward and backward along the rope. You may not touch the rope with your hands, so keep them on your head. Also, tie a vibrator to the rope for some added pain. Keep walking the line until your pussy is raw. When you are finished, report back here and describe the experience. If you did well, you might receive another task.

SomethingSpecific

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2014
I want you to play a game. It's called "Walk the Line".
First, take a length of natural (not nylon) rope and tie knots in it every foot. Then, tie the rope tightly between two objects, right at belly button level, and stand over it, so that the rope is in your pussy. You must be completely naked. You should be forced onto your tiptoes; if you can still touch your heels to the floor, raise the rope higher. You will then begin to walk forward and backward along the rope. You may not touch the rope with your hands, so keep them on your head. Also, tie a vibrator to the rope for some added pain. Keep walking the line until your pussy is raw. When you are finished, report back here and describe the experience. If you did well, you might receive another task.

No. And I just read your post on IBelongtoMasters post. Don't copy and paste things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals