• Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
i did it

Sit on the windowsill and finger fuck your self until you cum.blinds open

omg i did it
and i think some one saw me as i was edging
i was cumming and i cant cover myself till i calm down...
it so good

kiss thank you

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
omg i did it
and i think some one saw me as i was edging
i was cumming and i cant cover myself till i calm down...
it so good

kiss thank you

Glad you enjoy it,

Go to the shop wearing only heels, stockings, bra and knickers, and a long coat.
Have your hair a mess, and edge 3 times before you enter shop so you look flushed.
Ask for some batteries for this (showing them you vibe).
When supplied with the batteries place vibe near crotch under coat wait a few moments then scream 'yes yes yes!' As you leave the shop.

Text 3 female friends, something you'd could be meaning to text your husband.
Some thing like 'omg last night was amazing, I've never came so many times before!'
And post the replies on here.

How about you order a takeaway later tonight you answer them door either...
Naked in a loosely wrapped towel, so loosely wrapped it could fall at any time (you are to let it if it does)
Wearing only a sexy set of underwear lace bra and thong.
With boobs tied, and clothespins on nipples, wearing the tightest top you have, so both clothespins and rope are visible.

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
Glad you enjoy it,

Go to the shop wearing only heels, stockings, bra and knickers, and a long coat.
Have your hair a mess, and edge 3 times before you enter shop so you look flushed.
Ask for some batteries for this (showing them you vibe).
When supplied with the batteries place vibe near crotch under coat wait a few moments then scream 'yes yes yes!' As you leave the shop.
i just come back with this task
it was so embrassing
i travel 1hr plus to ensure i am away from my hometown

Text 3 female friends, something you'd could be meaning to text your husband.
Some thing like 'omg last night was amazing, I've never came so many times before!'
1st person : Joean you text the wrong person. lol
2nd person: hope you enjoy
3rd person: blessed you.

How about you order a takeaway later tonight you answer them door either...
Naked in a loosely wrapped towel, so loosely wrapped it could fall at any time (you are to let it if it does)
Wearing only a sexy set of underwear lace bra and thong.
With boobs tied, and clothespins on nipples, wearing the tightest top you have, so both clothespins and rope are visible.

i will try this tonight

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Hope your making use of the new batteries

Text 3 male friends, something you'd could be meaning to text your husband.

Send One picture of you wearing only lingerie to a friend m/f, straight away text them "god I'm so horny, can't wait until I see you" ,immediately followed by a picture of your vibe, post the response.

Last edited:

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
must i send nude too

Hope your making use of the new batteries

Text 3 male friends, something you'd could be meaning to text your husband.

Send One nude picture to a friend m/f, post the response.

omg must i send nude too?

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Go to the store and find a couple shopping together. Remove your panties and give them to the male and post how they reacted

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
Go for a walk in nothing but a tight (and I mean TIGHT) top, EXTREMELY short skirt, knee high socks and high heels. Find somewhere public(ish) take a vibe out your bag and shove it in. alternatively you could stick a butt plug in your arse instead of a vibe in your pussy then walk around for a few hours asking men to help unplug your arse. Post the responses.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Spend an hour or 2 teasing yourself with your panties on so they become absolutely soaked with your pussy juices. Then put on a short skirt or dress and go to a bar and leave your legs spread open so people can look up your skirt. Try to catch someone looking up your dress, once you do this go to the bathroom and take your panties off and on your way out the door give this person your panties and tell him how wet and horny he made you. Its up to you if you initiate anything sexual from it if he happens to follow you outside. Report back how it goes

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
chaturbate

If you don't already have an account, make one. Then post on kinktalk that your going to be doing video on it, let people tell you what to do.

If you need it, ill be your moderator. Post your limits as a note in the chatbox so they know, and if they say anything in their limits ill silence them or whatever. If youd like that, pm me and well figure that out.

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
i did it

Go to the store and find a couple shopping together. Remove your panties and give them to the male and post how they reacted

the male was stone and dare no take over the panties
but the female stare at me as if going to kill me

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
i will try this tonight

Spend an hour or 2 teasing yourself with your panties on so they become absolutely soaked with your pussy juices. Then put on a short skirt or dress and go to a bar and leave your legs spread open so people can look up your skirt. Try to catch someone looking up your dress, once you do this go to the bathroom and take your panties off and on your way out the door give this person your panties and tell him how wet and horny he made you. Its up to you if you initiate anything sexual from it if he happens to follow you outside. Report back how it goes

i will try it tonight.
it make me trill

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Get dressed up in your professional attire, looking very smart and sexy, go to a classy bar and go stand at the bar and have a drink.
Whilst standing there at the bar, piss yourself, finish your drink then walk out!

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
this is si crazy. it is a must?

Get dressed up in your professional attire, looking very smart and sexy, go to a classy bar and go stand at the bar and have a drink.
Whilst standing there at the bar, piss yourself, finish your drink then walk out!

omg. it so degrading. i will be laugh at...
i am a lawyer for god seek

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
You wanted shame and humiliation!

Why don't you tell the nice boys and girls what you did for me the other day when you went to the shop!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals