United States (East of the Rockies)

yours2use07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2014
28 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Hi, ive been looking for the right mistress for a long time and have yet to find her.... Im looking for a young, sexy mistress (younger the better) to control me..... I am 6'3, 150lbs, long dirty blonde hair, bluish green eyes, slim build.... Ill give a list of my likes and dislikes in a moment but what i mean by control me is use me, at their will over kik, im willing to do pics and videos with face if asked, but i would need attention, i want to feel used and that i have pleased my mistress.... so daily task, masterbation limit (higher then lower) cum limit (again higher then lower) things of that nature, i also want to he treated as the slut i am, so being called names such as slut, bitch, slaveboy.... also whatever else the mistress would... if your still reading........here are my likes and dislikes.....

Likes: forced masterbation, being told how, when, and where to masterbate, pics, videos, webcam, forced cumming (time limits, how many times, stuff like that) daily task, being talked down to(called names) , hidden public, spanking, will do blackmail once i trust you....showing off for my mistress.

Dislikes: heavy pain, anal, forced bi, family, others involved, cross dressing, cum eating, scat, piss, blood, needles, nipple play......
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from my new mistress soon.....

• Kinks:
Likes: forced masterbation, being told how, when, and where to masterbate, pics, videos, webcam, forced cumming (time limits, how many times, stuff like that) daily task, being talked down to(called names) , hidden public, spanking, will do blackmail once i trust you....showing off for my mistress.

• Experience:
Bunch of fake mistresses and one night stands, im ready to serve someone real

• Limits:
Dislikes: heavy pain, anal, forced bi, family, others involved, cross dressing, cum eating, scat, piss, blood, needles, nipple play......

New Personals