Bad bad slave needs punishment for being a whore

wannabeagoodslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 21, 2015
I have a new master and he caught me pleasuring myself after he told me I was not allowed. I am to asks for punishments on this site and master also wants you to call me only by degrading names. Since this is punishment anything is fair game no limits. Master said no pics but I will write a detailed report.

scott96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
I have a new master and he caught me pleasuring myself after he told me I was not allowed. I am to asks for punishments on this site and master also wants you to call me only by degrading names. Since this is punishment anything is fair game no limits. Master said no pics but I will write a detailed report.

Cunt certainly needs to learn a lesson. For the next 7 days you may not cum, but you must edge 3 times every hour you are awake. Before each edge you must liberally coat your pussy with salt.

Also for the next 7 days you must wear your biggest butt plug and remote vibe (master controls remote. No cumming) all the time.

I expect a detailed report every day.

Reactions: laulau90

wannabeagoodslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 21, 2015
This was so hard for me to do. I just couldn't help myself I only made it 2 days before I couldn't help myself and made myself cum. Since I failed I am to ask for a punishment from you.

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
First spank your clit with ruler 20 times... Use clothespin on your your pussy ips and tape them to your thigh so your clit is exposed .. Now use spoon to beat your clit 50 times ... Then take toothpaste and applly good amount on a pen now egde using the pen 10 times ... .. You can cum after this ..
Put 2-3 green chillies in your pussy .. Then clamp your clit and masturbate ..
Ill prefer a pm report

Featured Threads

New Personals