Spanking for my clit

Lovemyclitspanked

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 5, 2015
My clit needs a good beating and torture. Id like a session that will take a while to comllete or just quick dares. Give it to me good

Limits are permanent damage, blood, piercing

Reactions: please_master

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
To start with you need to expose your clit so take some clothespins and put then on your pussy lips. Then tie them to your thighs. Make sure they are spread enough to expose your clit. Then you will rub hot sauce into it to make it burn nice. Then take a rubber band and snap it directly on your clit. Do this 25 times. Then take a wooden spoon and use the handle side and spank your clit and pussy 50 times.

Then you will stand up and walk around your room 20 laps. You are not allowed to stop. You will count each time you do. After your laps, you will snap the rubber band on your clit another 25 times plus an additional 5 snaps every time you stopped in your laps. Then you will spank your clit with the handle again 50 times plus 5 additional times for each time you stopped in your laps.

Finally you will place a clothespin directly on your clit and leave it there for ten minutes under you clothes. YOu will walk around your house and do normal things. After the fifteen minutes take off your clothes again. IF the clothespin is still on your clit, take it off and you are done. If it fell off, then you earn another 25 rubber band snaps. After all this rub hot sauce into your tortured clit and don't wash it off until the end of the day.

When done you will write a very detailed report on this thread or sent to me by pm. You will describe every detail. If I am not satisfied, your clit and possibly other parts of your body will be tortured more.

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
To start with you need to expose your clit so take some clothespins and put then on your pussy lips. Then tie them to your thighs. Make sure they are spread enough to expose your clit. Then you will rub hot sauce into it to make it burn nice. Then take a rubber band and snap it directly on your clit. Do this 25 times. Then take a wooden spoon and use the handle side and spank your clit and pussy 50 times.

Then you will stand up and walk around your room 20 laps. You are not allowed to stop. You will count each time you do. After your laps, you will snap the rubber band on your clit another 25 times plus an additional 5 snaps every time you stopped in your laps. Then you will spank your clit with the handle again 50 times plus 5 additional times for each time you stopped in your laps.

Finally you will place a clothespin directly on your clit and leave it there for ten minutes under you clothes. YOu will walk around your house and do normal things. After the fifteen minutes take off your clothes again. IF the clothespin is still on your clit, take it off and you are done. If it fell off, then you earn another 25 rubber band snaps. After all this rub hot sauce into your tortured clit and don't wash it off until the end of the day.

When done you will write a very detailed report on this thread or sent to me by pm. You will describe every detail. If I am not satisfied, your clit and possibly other parts of your body will be tortured more.

I wanna hear about this too

Reactions: Readyforfun

Desperatelilslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2021

Sir can i have your kik?

Featured Threads

New Personals