How should my friend tie me up? (Poll)

GamePlayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
My friend found some bondage stuff in my room, and I like to tie her up with the bondage stuff, but she only agreed if she gets to tie me up first.

She is new with this, and to help her we made a poll. How I get tied up depends on the result of this poll, how should she tie me up? Please vote, thanks:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/588104

cwmatman

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2010
I filled out the poll, but the gist was, spread eagled, with rope, naked, 2 hours. Have fun!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
2 hours spread eagled but you start off fully clothed and then once you are FIRMLY tied, she humiliates you by stripping you off slowly

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
shadowx, that would mean she would have to cut/rip off his clothes. I approve hehe
my subs really love the spread eagled position, they say it makes them feel vulnerable and helpless. and they are. enjoy it.

GamePlayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
The result from the poll:
I got Tied to a bed (spread eagle)
Hands cuffed with Metal Handcuffs to the bed head.
Feet were tied with ropes to bed.
And my body/waist also got tied up with rope to the bed.
I was gagged with a ball gag harness.
I was tied up for 4 hours. (Have to say I was a close call with the 12 hours option)… got lucky: only 4 hours.
I was tied pretty firm, was not able to move a lot.
And no short breaks allowed.

I added the option „what if I do escape”. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. I was hoping that I was going to be tied up with ropes only and that she wouldn’t be very good in tying up me with the ropes so I had a change to escape. Unfortunately for me my hands were handcuffed to the bed, no escape from those, and she was pretty good in tying me with the ropes, even without the handcuffs I wasn’t going to be able to escape. She really knows how to tie knots. (didn’t see that one coming).

When I started to strip, and when was wearing only my underpants, she started all ready to handcuff me to the bed and started to tie me up with the ropes. She used a lot of rope, making sure I wasn’t going to escape.

I was surprised I was tied up in underwear instead bound naked (as the poll result), I was Ok with this version, but she did trick me with that.
After she gagged me with the ball gag harness and left me tied up for 15 minutes (I guess), she came back with a pair of scissors and said „hope you weren’t thinking that you were going to keep those underpants, this is more fun stripping you naked” with a big smile. And cut off my underpants, didn't see that one coming. And did spend the rest of the time bound and gagged naked.

After these 4 hours I was released and I wanted to tie her up the same way. The deal was that I could tie her up after she tied me up first, but she liked the idea from the poll, and suggested to make a poll for her too.
So hope you like to vote again, so I can tie her up. :D

Please vote, thanks:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589544

Featured Threads

New Personals