Small tit bondage

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have to admit to being somewhat of a big tit guy and have always concentrated my efforts on bondage games that take advantage of nice big boobs. But I realised recently I was discriminating against all those lovely girls with small tits, the A, B and even C cups. Yes my interest used to be only in D or larger but I want to change my biased past and make up to all those smaller boobies out there by starting to investigate ideas for tormenting the smaller tits. Now there will obviously have to be some modifications to my methods and while I will have less to work with I still want to be able to come up with games that will be exciting and fun.
So if there are any girls out there in the tiny cup sizes who would like to assist me in my experiments to find some "Small tit bondage" ideas and games please pm me or leave a message here.
I plan to use this thread as an instructional one if possible so we can all share in the experiments and discoveries and so plan to post what I learn as the investigation progresses.

Featured Threads