Birthday bondage

Vibrator addict

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2015
My birthday is coming up and my husband has rented a hotel room for two days and has promised sex, play and bondage for a full 24 hours!! We are new to this though and don't know what all to do... Any ideas and dared would be great!! Thanks in advance!! I'm so excited to be his little slut!!

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
Not much info to work with. I would blindfold you, strip you of your clothes and tie your hands or handcuff in front. I can now tie you to the bed or bend you over a chair. Spank, whip or pussy play or ass stretch fuck or share you. What ever works, you will be at his mercy and in his control for 24 hours

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi, this sounds like a fun time you have planned. The biggest issue you have when you are looking at a 24 hour long play session is pacing. Working out a sequence of activities that will last the whole time and not leave you exhausted after just 2 hours. You also need to consider practical aspects such as meal breaks etc and if/when you plan to sleep. I have done this quite a few times with different subs and I do have some specific suggestions but would suggest you contact me directly to work out a plan that will work for both of you.

AroAceOutOfPlace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 22, 2015
Thoughts to consider

Spreading you out eagle on the bed and teasing you open with a vibrator, slowly increasing the vibrations until you're sobbing in pleasure. Trailing hands over breasts and thighs all the while, a gentle caress compared to the torture via vibrator. Teasing the vibrator with gentle nudges and twists, gently thrusting it in and pulling it back out. Licking trails across your skin to let them cool after. Placing soft bites and hickeys over your skin.

If you're into pain play you might try a riding crop or the like, let your husband mark up your pretty flesh. Let him work your thighs and stomach, trailing it across your skin as you beg and moan and writhe.

Perhaps he'd go down on you and finally, finally let you climax.

Maybe he would follow, maybe he'd wait.

After all, you have all night.

Featured Threads

New Personals