gf needs ideas for embarrassing bondage game

undiscovered soul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2014
my new gf has discovered my love of bondage, doesnt like being tied but loves tying me and watch me squirm so she can laugh at me being rendered helpless by a woman, but she says i dont squirm enough. probably because i love being tied, so she created a game that would make me squirm.

Basically she ties me up anyway she wants and i have an hour to escape if i dont then she posts a very embarrassing pic on my profile, she wants ideas to help her decide how i get tied and maybe possible embarrassing pic ideas to be posted on my profile.

Not looking forward to this as im easily embarrassed which i think is why shes doing it, but i promised her i would do it because its her game but i will ask just keep them relatively clean as she is kind of vanilla at this.

thanks

btw if i have posted this in the wrong place i apologise

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
tie him outside to trees. spread eagle standing would be best, or just to a tree. Place him over a ant hill. put some honey up his ass and all over his balls and dick. That should make him squirm.

subgirlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2013
EST, usa
Hog tied would certainly make for great squirming.
As well as any sort of uncomfortable positions, like elbows together behind your back.

undiscovered soul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2014
yes i will im just waiting on the missus to actually tie me so as im unable to get out cause that is the whole point of the game. i promise u it will happen cause she is getting alot better, she hasnt done this b4 now so she is still doesnt really know how to do it properly but i am showing her how to improve it. bare with us.

thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals