Bondage 101

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just what it says on the tin!

So where to start, I like bondage, in particular rope bondage. There is something really satisfying about tying a lovely body up with rope, it's almost like a craft when done well. There are several things you need to know about rope, its easy to get (obviously!) and very versatile. If you want to explore rope bondage buy several different types and lengths then do some googling and find tutorials on how to tie. There are some really good vids on the subject that I will post links to later. One thing rope isn't the best for is longer term bondage, if you want your "victim" bound helpless on a bed so you can have your wicked ways with them for hours on end you will need something different. Why? you ask, well rope is too constricting. When you have it tied tight enough to prevent escape you will be cutting off blood circulation to the hand, foot or whatever part you've got tied. This is ok for say 30 minutes maximum but after that you could be in trouble. One way around this it keep releasing and retying after a short break, this may suit your play session but it may not in which case you will need some cuffs. Now I don't mean the traditional metal, police style handcuffs which have their place but aren't really good for long term either, I am talking about wide restraint cuffs. There are many different types around, leather always looks good but is expensive, the velcro ones can be great (there are some cheap and nasty ones though so shop around) and are very easy to use but impossible to escape. These type of wide cuffs are very much the safer option for long term bondage play but you still need to be careful and check for any sign of over tightness.
Ok so to finish today's lesson lets start with a simple tie you can try on yourself for practice.
Take a length of rope, you will need about 5m (20') or so up to maybe twice that length. Use thin rope, about 6-8mm (1/4-5/16") is good and begin by folding the length in half. Oh and since you are learning have a good pair of scissors handy just in case!
We will do something easy so lets tie your knees together. Place the loop end of the rope under one thigh a short way above the knee. Pass the loose ends through the loop and pull up until it is just tight, not too tight just enough to be snug. Now with your knees together wrap the rope around your legs neatly several times until you have about half a metre (2 feet) left. Now split the two ends and pass one between your thighs and the other between your knees, run the ends under the ropes then back up and pull up tight. Keep going running the ends down either side of your ropes wrapping your legs snugging it up a little tighter each time. When you are nearly out of rope tie the ends off together. If you have done it correctly you should find this very secure and impossible to escape from.
I will have more soon but if you have any questions please leave a comment here or pm me.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thanks, hope you're finding it useful.

In my last instalment I described how to tie your knees together using a simple but very effective technique. That same method can be used to secure wrists or ankles together, wrists to ankles, wrists to knees, elbows to knees and just about any other combination of limbs you can think of.
Tying wrists to ankles especially when combined with some type of spreader bar is a lovely position, as previously mentioned if you want to maintain it for an extended time use cuffs to avoid circulation problems but for shorter duration the rope looks great.
If you have a play partner to practice on try wrists tied in front, then tied behind too. You will soon get very quick and proficient with this method and be able to secure your "victim" quite quickly.
Have fun, play safe and stay tuned for more.

Featured Threads

New Personals