Exposure application form

dumbhell

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2016
Since so many of you are into exposure I've created an application form, where you can expose yourself in a safe way. In the end you can decide, what will happen with your pics and info, so don't be afraid if a question or picture task is too intimate for you.

https://goo.gl/forms/l6jQEQPMR4K2mqUe2

yourker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2018
Well, you ask close up from id, so thats little problem 'cause i dont want to get robbed by my id :D if you could remove some things from "must answer" selection, this would be better ;)

fleecejacketfetish

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 25, 2017
I agree with the above posts. Yes I have a Facebook, but that’s strictly personal and should not be required in the form. Then that seems to involve my family and friends in the exposure, which is a hard limit of mine.

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
I'd be more open to filling the form out if I knew more about the exposure and who is controlling it before I upload pictures.

SexxySan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 23, 2017
I also started to fill out the form and at first was horny (since it stated that in the end you can decide what will happen with the pictures...)
When I got to do the picture-upload I really got scared as hell (because I got afraid off the next step and not knowing what to expect) and stopped filling out the form.
At this moment I'm 100% the opposite of horny...

yourker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2018
I was tickeled

about not knowing what will happen, but there's just too much infos you ask. Not any of sexual satisfaction is forth of losing your identity online. But i still just loved the form like " send me pics/infos and i will expose you more than u know".

gbdare

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I agree with the others on this thread. The required information is a bit extreme for a first-time contact. Pushing boundaries can be fun and exciting, but there needs to be some trust established first. If you tone it down just a little bit, I think you'll have more people willing to give it a go.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Without trying to take over this thread, it seems there is interest for this type of exposure, but it has been poorly executed. I think I can fix that.

I've put together https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...CmZAeOJyMBjRr5K8arrdKMPQ/viewform?usp=sf_link.

This form is purely for research purposes, and I welcome feedback. None of the fields are required, and no one will be exposed as a result of completing the form. I'm looking for feedback on the structure of the form, to refine the idea further so we can find a balance between those who want to expose, and those who want to be exposed!

Any feedback or comments, in private or public, are most appreciated.

gbdare

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
Without trying to take over this thread, it seems there is interest for this type of exposure, but it has been poorly executed. I think I can fix that.

I've put together https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...CmZAeOJyMBjRr5K8arrdKMPQ/viewform?usp=sf_link.

This form is purely for research purposes, and I welcome feedback. None of the fields are required, and no one will be exposed as a result of completing the form. I'm looking for feedback on the structure of the form, to refine the idea further so we can find a balance between those who want to expose, and those who want to be exposed!

Any feedback or comments, in private or public, are most appreciated.

I think your form will be a lot more workable for people interested in exposure. I have two suggested changes: allow multiple selections for the "Where to expose" question, and add an option for random (where available) for the duration. Thanks for your work on this!

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I think your form will be a lot more workable for people interested in exposure. I have two suggested changes: allow multiple selections for the "Where to expose" question, and add an option for random (where available) for the duration. Thanks for your work on this!

Both good ideas, I've updated the form with both.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
completed the aus_guy form ;-)

Glad to hear, but as previously noted, no exposure will occur from this form. There is likely to be a new form that will result in real exposure, based on feedback from this trial.

fleecejacketfetish

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 25, 2017
Yes that form is great. Only one suggestion: add several more fields for usernames (such as fetlife, kinktalk, kik, email, etc) which can then be linked in the exposure.

Featured Threads

New Personals