High heels

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
What is it with high heels on feet--that make men go wild? Why is it such a turn on? Heels can be a real dangerous thing..lol

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
For me, hearing and creating the distinctive click-clack noise while walking drives me up the wall. Also, the image of having some light CBT play with heels in my head doesn't exactly turn me off either

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I like to see the calves tightening up:) It's so sexy!

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
Don't you just covet the elegant lankiness that heels lend. How they elongate the legs and accentuate the curve of the calf... And LOVE the click of my heels when they hit the hardwood floor, reverberating like a firecracker in a silverware draw.

i have this exquisitely whimsical set of daunting "FUCK-ME" high heel shoes. To wear them, one must be unafraid to take a fashion risk... and of course, comfort is a sacrifice at the alter of beauty.

What does the French say? "One must suffer to be beautiful."

You understand the "walk" must be practiced to perfection... the enchanting hip-wiggle produced by a tight hobble skirt, the mincing steps created by spike heels. Heaven forbid!!! If i should accidently spill hot tea on my Mistress' lap while serving Her! Horrors! Those wicked leather stilts... my weight thrown forward on the balls of my feet by the unnatural tilt of the shoe. Point the toes slightly inward and overlap each steps a little so i have to swing my hips to place each step... to produce that correct hip motion.

"i like to pretend i'm *Miss America* smiling and prancing down the aisle to accept my crown... sigh!!!"

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
It's so sexy, probably because of how it tones the calves. Put a pair of high heels with a pair of crotchless fishnets on and you'll have me in a minute!

BeenThereDoneThat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
There's just something about walking around in high heels (and little else) that makes me hot. And personally, if I can wear the shoes while we fuck, that's total added bonus. High heels are the easiest costume to grab & go with.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
True, every woman looks stunning wearing high heels. What about wearing JUST high heels?;)

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Wearing Heels

Wearing a nice pair of heels gives a woman the elegant but sexy look. Heels adds height and in most cases offer a slimming effect on some of the more slightly chubby females.

For me a pair of heels adds confidence, when I wear them I feel like nothing is impossible.

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
I think that men like high heels on feet because it causes the feet to look much more sexy. They give the foot a certain arch. It also allows the calf leg to look stronger.

mistreskaren01

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2008
wales
Its just not turn on for men, I love a female in high heels and expecaly with stockings on purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
Eep! I love heals! They don't have to be on me either! A woman in heals gives a certain elegance to the way she walks. First time I wore heals I was in love, it made me walk with much ore confidence for some strage reason! <3!

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I love heels too. My favorite pair is high spiked heels that are made to look like sports shoes. The dichotomy of the sports look with the dangerous spiked heel is intoxicating!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I think I just like that it makes my partner appear taller; easier to kiss. There's a bit of a height difference between us and heels help that. The heels by themselves don't really turn me on.

Charcoal12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego
Its that high heels make the legs look better, and they look great. I have a bad high heel fetish, and love to look at them.

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Nothing better than a slave with nothing on but high heels a collar and a smile.
In my opinion high heels give a woman a sleeker look and bit off class.

DDK

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
Well some biological things about wearing heels

1) Tightens the calves
2) Actually perks a woman's butt higher than if she were walking in other shoes (example runners or flats)
3) A woman's walk changes when she wears heels. It makes for more noticeable action in the hips ;)

Sorry I like looking at things like this hehe I hope you find why you may like them from my list ;)

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
I agree with mistress karen, high heels stocking or tights, stunning!!!

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
3) A woman's walk changes when she wears heels. It makes for more noticeable action in the hips ;)

I've found that my new trainers so that, I mean, I can feel the difference in my walk. It's odd.

So yes. I love heels, but I can't walk in them. I can walk in wedges, but not very far =( I do like looking at a nice pair of legs, preferably bare, ending in a cute high heel.

SlutPuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2010
I love seeing girls in heels, and wearing them personally (Big shock, I know). I loooooove the really tall heels, and stripper shoes. But I can't walk in them at all, I'm too tall already to do that... But I love crawling in them. :D

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I don't like seeing high heels on men because high heels was not meant for a clothing type on men, that's why when females wear them, they look sooooo much better.

Although, I am guilty of this. A very, very long time ago, many, many years ago I wore high heels sometimes. But it didn't last very long.

I like to save the female clothes for females to wear.

Featured Threads

New Personals