• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
As I’m not female (I assume), my last post asking for outdoor picture tasks got 60+ views and 0 replys, so I’m trying a new strategy - polls! Cause who doesn’t love polls? :D
Hit me!

I will be leaving my clothes behind, and walking somewhere wearing only shoes and socks.
These are my starting stats, which you will have the option to change in the polls:

- I will be walking 0 steps away from my clothes.
- I will start this dare at midnight.
- I will take a picture to put in my Kinktalk album for every 100 steps.
- I will leave them in my Kinktalk album for 1 days.

Feel free to add extra request in the comments!

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Is it against forum rules for other users to comment “good luck” or similar in order to keep this post in the public’s attention...?

yourker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2018
U have good idea with you, so good luck and enjoy yourself :) I'm looking something similar, but just needing my camera working and the place :/

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
I hope the results will satisfy the audience! :D and hopefully just a Kinktalk audience, and not a live one! :eek:

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
but remember, the more you guys comment, the more this post will stay up in the public’s attention... :eek:

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
To spice it up a bit and hopefully keep people interested, I will from now on add either 10 more steps to the walk or 20 more seconds to the naked wait for every NEW person commenting on the thread after THIS comment! :rolleyes: have fun!

*yourker and br1985, if you comment it will still count, as all comments are reset from this post.

Featured Threads

New Personals