The Debt Collector

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
The Debt Collector
Susan stared to wake up. The last thing she remembered was walking in the house and the light not working. Her head was spinning, and there was a tightness in her chest. She looked down and saw that her blouse and skirt where removed. She was left with her white lace bra and white pantyhose on. The tightness in her chest was from where she was hit with the tazer when she came home, it was coming back to her slowly.
Now she found herself in a hard wooden chair. Her ankles where tied to the back legs of the chair making her toes point backwards. Knees where tied to the front legs, keeping her legs spread open. Her arms went straight down the back and her wrists where tied to the top of the rear legs of the chair. Susan?s shoulders where secured to the rear of the chair and a rope making an X was tight across her front, amplifying her breasts. When she moved, she realized she was well secured, but still had a little movement. Something was placed in her mouth, and after feeling around with her tongue, it felt like some kind of cloth. She screamed but not much came out.
There was nothing wrapped around her head that she could tell, so it was just volume keeping it in. She also felt something inside her; it was small and felt like a vibrator, and also something of the same nature in her ass. They where currently off, but the feeling of them being there was unnerving to say the least.
Susan started to look around, she was in her living room facing her dinning room table. She was about 10 feet away, and there was some kind of contraption on it. It looked to have a fat candle in the center and spikes leading up from the sides merging closer at the top. They didn?t connect but where only a few inches apart, and had very sharp points.
Once again Susan tried to get free. She cried for help, but the gag made it hard to breathe, and her struggling was making her sweat. Pushing her tongue around she was working on getting the gag out of her mouth. After a few minutes of concentrating, success was made. She saw that her gag was her panties from that day and left a taste of her sex in her mouth.
But a deep intake of air was her reward, and this took her mind off what had been in her mouth. As soon as that was accomplished a scream for help was given. Knowing that no one was likely to hear her, since her house was a mile into the woods, she tried anyway.
More struggles to get free where pursued, and the sweat started to get all over her body. Her fingers where just out of reach of her ankles, but she could grasp the knots, and tried to work them. For one thing, who ever did this to her, used a lot of rope. Her fingers where stretched and she started to feel the strain. The rope across her chest cut into her breasts as she made another attempt at the ropes.
In pure frustration she started to get into a frenzy, a panic set in. She used every muscle to try to get free. For a few minutes she pulled her ankles, digging the rope into her pantyhose and making a red mark around them. Her wrists where turning red and blue from the struggles.
This all came to a sudden stop with a voice saying ?Susan. You need to save your energy. You have a long night ahead of you.?
?HELP ME. LET ME GO YOU FUCK!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT? she yelled.
?Susan, your husband owes a lot of money. And he has not paid. I am here to punish him for it.?
?WHAT MONEY. LET ME GO.?
?No. He will learn he must pay his debts. However you are the true victim?.
?NO?. Susan calmed down a little. Money. That is what this is about. ?How much does he owe? I will pay it.?
?One hundred and twenty-seven thousand. Do you have that much??
?No.? Her head fell. ?I can get it. I will take a loan out. Please just give me some time.?
?I?m afraid time is not on your side. See he has been warned, and he has chosen not to work with us.?
?Please, let me do something. Let me try to get the money. 24 hours, please just give me that.?
?You will have some time, but not that much. Maybe if you survive the night, you can come up with the money.?
?NO.? Susan began to cry. ?Please, don?t. Please I?ll do what ever you want, please let me go. Let me go. I will get the money, I will.? She heard him approach on the wooden floor. He was behind her, she could feel his presence. Whispering to him? I will do whatever you want, just don?t hurt me.?
?I will give you a chance Susan. I hope my message gets through if you make it, this is not personal. But if you don?t, your insurance money will cover his debt plus interest.?
?NO. SOMEONE HELP ME. LET ME GO YOU FUCK. HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME.? Susan struggled with a fury to get free. Her arms ached from pulling on the ropes. She felt the ropes strain against the chair. The chair was solid, heavy oak and was not going to give. Her ankles kicked, her white clad feet wiggled, she could pull them about an inch either way, but the ropes would not give. Her breathing was rapid, sweat poured from her body. Her breasts shook back and forth as she tried to get free.

The man walked in front of her. Walking over to the table he pulled a small red object from his pocket. She couldn?t tell what is was, it looked like a ball. However it had an odd shape to it.
She tried to reach for the knots again. If she could just get into it, she felt she could start to loosen it. Had to keep trying, but her fingers where giving out. They where just not getting enough blood, and she was loosing feeling in them and her legs.

The man was fiddling with something out of her sight; she still worked on the ropes.
?Please, I?ll do whatever you want. Anything. Please I don?t want to die. I will get the money, I promise. I need some time, just a day.? Her pleas seemed to go unnoticed. ?What are you doing, what is that?? He approached with what looked like fishing string in his hand. There was something red at the end of it.
?Open your mouth.?
?No, get away from me.?
?Do you want to live? Open your mouth.?

She complied. He placed the object in it. ?Now close it and don?t let go of that line.?
As soon as he placed it in her mouth she closed her lips, with the item behind her teeth. The red item was some kind of hard plastic, the line went through it. She could feel the weight of whatever was hanging over the candle on the table.

He went back to the table. Pulling a lighter out, he turned to her. ?In this balloon is gasoline.? He struck the spark wheel and the lighter had a flame. Susan?s eyes opened full. He lit the candle. The balloon was about 2 feet above the candle, the fishing line went to a hook in the ceiling and then to her mouth.

It hit her before he started to speak, if she let go the balloon would fall, break over the candle and start a fire. Her eyes filled with tears. The panic struck her, and she started to beg for her life again. But nothing made sense, she couldn?t verbalize without fear of letting the line go and a fire starting.

?By the look in your eyes, you figured it out. But there is more. I?ve placed in your sex and your ass a vibrator. I will turn them on before I go. Trust me, they are placed in a nice spot, and your body will betray you.?

?HHHHMMM,NNNNOOOO,PPPPLLEEEAASSSE? Susan begged, but moans came out.
?All you have to do is keep that line in your mouth, and the balloon will not hit the flame. Don?t worry; the heat from the candle is too far to cause a problem.?
Susan tried to get to the knots again. Her eyes where filled with tears, and she needed to get control of her breathing.

?Oh, that?s right I forgot to tell you, the piece in your mouth, holding the line. That is actually a hard candy. It will dissolve in your mouth over time, depends on how much saliva you create.?
Susan screamed as best she could. There was no way out of this, her time was limited, by a piece of candy. She watched him approach, he bent over and turned the vibrators on. She felt it immediately. He was right, they where in a good spot, her body would betray her. She screamed for help again.
She watched him leave. Her screams went unanswered again. She looked at the line and the hook and screamed again.
The little vibrators where working very hard. She could feel her body react. She struggled to get to the knots, her ankles kicked to get some slack. Her wrists burned from the rope, and lack of blood. And yet the vibrator just hummed along.

Tears went down her cheek, sweat was all over body and she could taste the candy dissolving. In a frustrated cry for help she screamed again, with her lips closed and teeth clinched.

Once again she went into a frenzy, her whole body shock, trying to get free. She bounced up and down in the seat, anything to get the ropes loose. Then it hit her, like slow motion the first climax.
It was more then she could take. Her whole body shook, her ankles twitched, wrists strained, breasts heaved. The only thing she concentrated on was holding the candy. Her mouth was filled with salvia, she could feel the candy, half the size as when she started. Once the line came out, there was no way she could hold it.

She regained her breathing. The vibrator kept humming. Her pantyhose where soaked with cum. Her heart was racing. As she tried to calm down she stared at the candle, she would not let this beat her.

With all of her might, she pulled her right ankle up, stretching her fingers down. She did it, she reached the knot. The only problem was, as she did this the rope across her chest restricted her breathing even more. She ignored the burning in her chest from lack of oxygen, as she worked the knot.

The knot was almost loose when the second climax came. This one was worse; her whole body shook, almost as if she was in a seizure. It was the lack of oxygen, it was working against her. Her head was shacking, she was loosing focus and felt like she was going to black out.
She caught herself from almost opening her mouth. Panic and crying took over again. Her breathing was rapid. The vibrators hummed. Sweat poured off of her. The candy got smaller.
Her right ankle was loose, but not free. She had loosened the knot without even knowing it. She kicked hard. Her foot went back and forth, as she attempted freedom.
Fear hit hard. Susan could feel a little bit of fishing line on the other side of the candy. It was almost gone. She reached down and slid the rope off her ankle. It fell to the floor. Her knee was still tied, but there was slack around it. The vibrators hummed away, the one sat right on her g-spot. It took all of her power to resist it. The one in her ass was more annoying, but helped the other one when the time was right. The man was a bastard, the sweating and climaxing had really helped to dissolve the candy faster.
She didn?t see how she was going to escape. She still couldn?t get her arms free. Her body was covered in sweat, and her fingers where sore from getting to the knots. The candy was almost gone. She tried to bite down on the line to hold it for when the candy was gone. The weight of the bag didn?t help.
The vibrator?s where working their magic again. She could feel it coming. Her body couldn?t take anymore. Her muscles ached, her breathing was fast, and she wasn?t getting the oxygen she needed. She tried to remain calm for the next wave. She felt her left wrist move more then before. She shook her arm, and the rope around her wrist came loose. She couldn?t believe it. She stretched her arm out, and worked her wrist up through the coil of rope. As her wrist was squeezing to the top, she was hit with the third climax. Once again her body shook like in a seizure. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her neck pulled back and she wanted to scream. It lasted longer then the others, her chest was burning from the lack of oxygen.
She got through it, and pulled her left wrist up and pulled on the rope. At this moment her right leg went into cramps, she twisted from the pain. The vibrator hummed away and she climaxed for the fourth time. Her chest was on fire, her nostrils flared, her body went into uncontrollable shakes. As her body shook, Susan pulled her left arm up pulling the rope still around her wrist. She just had to squeeze her wrist through the last bit of rope. Then it happened.
The candy broke and the line came loose. She clinched her teeth hard in the line. She felt it being pulled from her mouth. Slipping from her teeth, the balloon lowered closer to the flame. She moved her left wrist, pulling with all of power to get her wrist free. Her legs kicked, her still tied ankle twisted in panic. Her free ankle kicked wildly around, the vibrators hummed, and the line slipped further out of her mouth.
Susan?s left wrist broke free from the ropes, when the line slipped from her mouth. She screamed and tried to reach for it, but her shoulder was still tied to the chair. She watched in horror as the balloon fell and she screamed ?NO.?
The balloon fell and hit the spikes above the candle. In Susan?s panic she kicked her right leg onto the floor and the chair became unstable. She fell backwards and to the left. Her left arm stuck out to break her fall, and the brunt of the landing was placed on her left leg still tied to the chair. She looked up in horror as the balloon burst and the liquid spread in the air hitting the flame. She closed her eyes and screamed ?HELP-SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?, as the flame of the candle went out.
Susan didn?t realize it at first, but there was no burst of fire, nor the flame from the candle. She then realized the candle had gone out. She started to hyperventilate. The vibrator shifted and no longer had the same effect, now it was just annoying.
She quickly untied her left leg and then worked around to untie her right wrist. Standing up she removed her pantyhose, and then pulled the violators from her sex and ass.
Susan limbed over to the table to investigate. She didn?t smell gasoline. The balloon had been filled with water, and had put out the fire. There was a note on the table.
Susan,
The next time will be real. Pay the money owed.
Susan collapsed on the floor and cried.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Please leave comments. My work is not that good but I hope you enjoy the story.

slavegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 13, 2008
Amazing! You are a really good writer. Can`t wait to see what happens next! :)

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I saw the ending coming, but the story itself was very very hot. Nice work.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Quality work, very entertaining. You definitely have some talent, keep up the good work.

Featured Threads

New Personals