The stranger [fiction]

beX 25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2008
I wrote an ?advert? to fulfil a fantasy on a piece of paper and placed it in the male changing rooms of the shop where I worked on Saturdays it read:

?I do not know who will find this but you can fulfil a fantasy of mine. I am a fit, sexy 25 year old and at 8.30pm on the 12th Mar I will be at a picnic area off the A4233 just past Fisherby village, Suffolk. It will be obvious who I am; all I require is someone to complete my fantasy. Turn up and fuck me, no money to change hands.?

On the day in question I pampered myself and got mentally prepared. I drove past the site in the afternoon, stopping to take in what I was about to undertake.

At 8.30pm I got ready which did not take long, and drove the 20 minute journey. Passing the entrance of the picnic site I parked in a small lay-by, I did this as I wanted to appear from nowhere, so if someone had turned up, I would just appear out of the night suddlenly. It made me feel in control of the situation somehow. I started to walk the 50 yards or so towards the entrance to the picnic site, before returning to my car, I had not changed my mind, but for some reason decided to place my keys ontop of one of the wheels. I then started off again towards the site. There was a small wooded track leading from the road and the air was still.
I entered the site and walked to the far end of the secluded carpark. A short way between the carpark and a lightly wooded area was a picnic table. I headed straight for it passing one lone car parked. I presumed someone had come to make my fantasy a reality. I had always wanted to be fucked by a stranger and now that was going to come true, a shiver ran through my body. As I approached the picnic bench, my heart started to beat faster at the thought of what I was about to do. At the same time I was excited and turned on. I heard the sound of a car door closing as I reached the table. I now swallowed hard almost in awe that someone was actually here in reply to my note. I did not want to look behind as I did not want to see who was here the excitement as far as I was concerned was for the whole event to be about me. I stood for a moment looking out towards the sea, visable a short way off in the distance through the trees, it was a mild evening and the sun was low in the sky.

Reactions: sum1

beX 25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2008
The stranger [fiction] pt2

I took a deep breath as my hand unbuttoned the long coat I was wearing. Noticing the bench to my left I perched on it and removed my boots, placing them on the floor, aware of the cold night air entering my coat and stiffening my body with a shudder. I stood and removed a silk scarf from my coat pocket, before fully opening it and dropping it off my shoulders, hearing it clump around my feet. I stood quit naked still looking towards the sea, before tying the scarf over my eyes so I could not see. Feeling behind it located the table and hitched myself onto in before lying back feeling my head touch the cold wood. Mt legs were dangling over the end of the table and I felt a hand touch the inside of my thigh. A voice said ?are you sure you want to do this? I nodded and said ?no more talking just do it?. ?I also have a fantasy though that I want to carry out, can I??. ?Just do whatever makes you fucking happy, just fuck me? I said.
I felt a hand grab my left wrist and move my arm to the top of the table above my head. Then with a forceful movement felt my other wrist being grabbed and my right arm being placed behind my head. I could feel two hands holding my wrists down, as the voice I heard before said ?tie these together?. Who is he speaking to I thought, he is not alone. Then I felt a chord being wrapped around my wrists binding them. Occasionally I felt my wrists being pulled as I felt the chord touching my body, first across my throat then over my shoulders working down my body stopping at my waist where I felt it being pulled across my stomach and tied off. I tried to move my upper body but was unable to. Whilst this was being done my ankles had also been tied to different sides of the table, spread apart. The speed with which this was done amazed me, even more than the fact that I had not even thought to stop it.
What was I doing, it was at this point that I realised what a stupid situation I had got myself into. However tied naked across a picnic table in the open, blindfolded by myself at the mercy of at least two people, I had virtually invited to do this to me, I realised it was a bit late. I would have shouted but something that felt like a tennis ball had been rammed into my mouth. I tried to struggle but found I was bound to tightly. I started to panic.
I heard a new voice say ?Not so, in control now dizzy bitch, your so going to regret this?. Hearing this my heart started to pound and I came over all in a shiver, but realised that strangely not as much as I would have expected, then it dawned on me why, the new voice was that of a woman?s, calm, soothing and young sounding. The man?s voice again spoke ?I have some fucked up fantasies, I am going to enjoy this? He then said ?strip? I presumed he was talking to the women and this was confirmed when she replied ?what??. ?Shut the fuck up, and stop being a twat Abi, strip I said? From this I gained that he must have known her quite well as he called her Abi, however I also got the feeling she was not expecting him to have talked like this and she had been unsteadied by it. I could hear the sounds of someone unclothing near my head, shoes being thrown to the ground, clothes being removed and zips being undone.
I remained calm, comforted by the fact another woman was here who was also a bit unnerved and secretly hoping she would somehow protect me. My mind started wandering thinking of the image that this situation would have produced to a passer by. There was me tied naked to a table with another naked woman standing next to me, and a clothed man standing by my feet. My imagination was brought back to reality by a sense of shame, as I realised that I felt turned on and was aware my nipples were hard and erect and my pussy excited and moist. I did not know what to think, was I an idiot, feeling aroused whilst in this stupid, dangerous situation. Was I mad?
The man spoke again ?How fucking lucky am I, two women naked for me. Stand in front of her head Abi and hold her head?. I heard her move round and felt her hands being placed, one on each side of my head. Then she said ?Steve what are you doing, you said we were going to tie her up and leave after you had fucked her, I agreed because it turned me on to think of watching you shag her. Now I am stood here naked, whilst you take fucking pictures!? He replied ?Look Abi the plans changed, get over it, and do as I fucking say?. She replied in a voice that sounded pissed off ?Steve you?re a knob?. I heard the sound of photos being taken on a camera, as again I tried to wriggle some freedom, but to no avail. I became aware for the first time of the cold wind blowing over my body. Again I thought what was going to happen to me?
The woman?s voice suddenly yelled, ?what the fuck you doing Steve? as I felt something cold clamp around my wrist and click, then I was aware that my arm started being pulled uncomfortably, whilst also tied. Abi again yelled, her voice becoming more urgent ?what the fuck have you handcuffed me to this bitch for?? Steve replied in a shape tone ?So I know where you are Abi, I wouldn?t want you running off?. ?What fucking naked? Abi replied. ?This was not the plan?. Steve said ?for fucks sake will you stop about the fucking plan?.
I heard the sound of a zip and some fumbling and then felt the table move a bit, as I became aware of someone straddling me, presumable Steve. I guess I was going to get my fantasy; I was going to be fucked. I was not scared as I had wanted this to happen, however I had not envisaged it quite like this. The only thing keeping me calm I decided was the presence of Abi.

beX 25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2008
The stranger [fiction] pt3

I felt his legs brush against my thighs and then felt his hand between my legs. He inserted his fingers into me and I was aware how wet I was. He fingered me for a while before I gasped as I felt his hard cock, parting my pussy lips as it entered me. I exhaled a deep breath as he slid his entire length inside me. With a push of his hips he withdrew it before starting to pound my pussy with his hard cock. I felt his rhythm slowly becoming faster, as he continued to fuck my pussy hard, whilst I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter. I felt as he grabbed both my breasts with his hands, almost needing them like you would with dough. As he pumped away at my pussy I heard Abi start to whisper ?Yes Steve, that?s it you fuck her hard and good, your turning me on darling? I was aware of my hand being pulled, to a similar rhythm and wondered if Abi was fingering herself with her free hand.

I do not know how long he fucked me, but it was a while. I actually had got very excited and my pussy was tingling feeling on the verge of orgasm when his body jolted and I felt his hips push his cock deep into me as he groaned. I felt his cum shoot inside me, filling my pussy with a warm feeling, whilst making me feel pleasured. I felt him withdraw his cock and felt as he got off the table and then heard the sound of a zip being done up.
?Wow Steve, you fucked her good? Abi said ?Can you let me out of these cuffs now plesee? she asked. ?No? Steve replied ?I haven?t finished yet. Get yourself round here and get on top of her?. ?What whilst handcuffed? Abi said, ?Duh yes? replied Steve. I felt my arm being tugged again by the handcuff as Abi must have been moving her self around the table. I then felt as the table again moved under the weight of Abi clambering on, feeling as her body straddled my waist. ?What now?? Abi said. ?You?re going to fuck her? Steve said. Then I heard Abi say ?where the fuck did you get that from? Look at the size of it? My mind began working wondering what was to happen next, until for the first time in the experience, Abi spoke to me. ?Steve has a toy for us to share, he has got us a doubled ended dildo, it?s purple and huge?. I then felt as Abi started to rub one end of it against my still wet pussy. It did not take mush for it to slide inside my pussy, but Abi was right it was big, wide big, I was aware my pussy was stretched almost uncomfortably so. I then felt as presumably Abi sat onto the other end, I imagined it sliding inside her pussy, wondering what her pussy looked like, was she young or old? I could feel the dildo pushing against the back of my pussy as all of Abi?s weight went down on the dildo, before being aware that her pussy was rubbing against mine, we were connected together by a length of rubbery fake cock.

beX 25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2008
The stranger [fiction] pt4

My mind went again and I started to enjoy this experience. My body came over with a warm wash of feelings as Abi started to imitate what Steve had just been doing with his cock inside my pussy. Only now the feelings inside me were stronger and more sensual as I started to feel Abi?s breath against my cheeks and felt her breasts touch against mine. The way she was fucking me was completely different, more erotic, with more feeling, more careful. I did not have huge breasts but they were ample, however Abi?s felt big and round and solid, I wondered if they were real?, they felt much bigger than mine though. She whispered in my ear as her body writhed ontop of mine ?He is taking pictures and videoing us; this is like his Christmas come early. I promise you will not be hurt and thank you for this. You have a great body and I?m loving fucking you?. For the first time during the event I felt safe. Unable to reply, because of my gag I nodded my head and felt my body relax and become with one, with Abi?s as she continued to fuck me.
After a while, I became aware that Abi?s breathing was becoming heavier and also quicker. I pushed my hips up as much as I could feeling the dildo penetrate deeper. ?I am going to cum, you bitch? Abi whispered into my ear, before feeling her entire body weight go limp ontop of me as she let out a loud orgasmic sigh.
Before I knew what was happening I was aware of Abi, getting off me, Steve releasing her handcuff, the sound of her dressing and then the feeling of the chord being removed. As soon as the whole event began I was aware it had finished. I thought for a moment of what had gone on and felt pleased I was safe and that my fantasy worked out pleasantly better than I had imaged. I listed but could hear no sounds, then I heard car doors banging and a car start and drive off.
I lay still for a moment then moved my hands, which were stiff and cramped to begin with. I removed the ball in my mouth then took off the blindfold. I sat up and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw half a purple dildo sticking out of my pussy, the half I could see was still wet, covered in Abi?s pussy juices. I pulled it slowly out of my pussy, tingling as it slid out and lay motionless on the table. Looking down at my body I could see the chord had left its mark, in fact my body was covered in the imprint the chord had left on my skin. I looked at my stomach and saw something unfamiliar upon it. Looking closer I saw that Abi had written upon it using a big black marker pen. It read; ?good fuck, love Abi? with a heart drawn next to it. I looked across the picnic area which was deserted and then realised I was sat naked on a picnic bench in the open. I got off it and stood up and bent down to pick up my coat.
It with my boots were not there. They had took them. My heart began to rush. I quickly scanned the edge of the car park in case they had thrown them into the grass, but could see nothing. It dawned on me I had to get home naked! I felt scared again, but also turned on by the thought of it. My mind then flicked back to the events that had took place and I shuddered, it dawned on me I had just been fucked by a total stranger whilst being tied to a god damn picnic table in the open! Was I mad, what if someone had seen us? I felt a cold breeze wrap around my body, tingling my breasts. I realised my fantasy was not over yet. I ran across the car park and headed down the small wooded track to wards the road. It was not a busy road and I thought I could make it to my car. Luckily I had had the foresight to hide the keys. As I reached the road I looked left and right down the road. I could see my car parked, what seemed like miles away! Then a sound caught my attention. In the distance were the lights of a car approaching. My heart raced and I knew I would not make it to my car in time. I decided to stay here and wait for it to pass. Then I thought what if it came into the car park? I can not stand starkers in the entrance and wave at them. I ran back down the path and into the cover of the trees, the far side of the picnic area. There was enough cover to hide and anyway just beyond were sand dunes and then the sea. I felt this was ok.
I crouched down and saw to my horror the car lights swing into the track coming down towards where I was. I ran into the trees and then realised that actually they gave little cover, so I went to the sand dunes and lay down on the cold sand. Just then I noticed that the Dildo was lying on the picnic table! Oh well too late. The car pulled up and two people got out and started walking off down the beach. I remained still, my heart beating fast until I thought it safe to move. I got up and retraced my steps along towards the road. The air was still and the night turning cold. Standing on a tarmac road naked was not the best idea. I checked the road again and decided to make a dash to my car. I reached it but that dash made me feel vulnerable and exposed, as indeed I was. There was something erotic though about running naked, feeling my breasts sway freely and the night air rushing past my body. I bent down and retrieved my keys and opened the car and jumped in. It dawned on me as I clicked my seat belt in that it was the only thing I was wearing and did not cover too much of my nakedness up. I sat for a moment and thought what was in the car that I could wear, but apart from a road atlas, there was nothing, no coats in the boot or anything.
I had no choice but to drive home in the buff. I thought of the journey ahead and realised that I had to drive thought a small village and then when I got home I would have to park the car in the street and walk up the path to my door. I started the car and began my journey.

BeX x x

Featured Threads

New Personals