The Contest

Miss Jill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2011
in my house
I stood on the stage of the old theater building with the three other girls.. strangers who had become my sisters over the last two weeks. I hated to see any of us go home, but I knew the time had come for him to choose. I looked at my best friend out of the group, Caitlyn.. praying silently that if one of us was sent home the other would be too. I didn't know if I would be strong enough, disciplined enough, to be here alone if I was allowed to stay.

He walked into the room, our whispers ceased, and our eyes moved in his direction, but to the floor.. none of us dared make eye contact. He paced.. looking us up and down.. I got visible shiver bumps every time I felt his eyes on me. "Sara... and Caitlyn, go home." My heart stopped... He didnt call my name. I was thrilled and heart broken, knowing that if I even made a gesture to say goodbye to my new friends, I would be packing my bags to go home. I resented this man for being so cold toward two women he had become so intimate with over the last two weeks, but I quickly remembered my role.. the reason I was here. I needed him and needed to make him need me. If I was going to win this competetion, I needed to stay focused. I desperately wanted to sign the contract that made me his for good.

When Sara and Caitlyn had made their exits, he looked toward the last two of us standing.. "Jill and Rachel congratulations on making it this far.. your final challenge will be this afternoon. You have less than an hour to get ready. I will give you my decision after dinner. Any questions?" We knew better than to ask questions and neither of us moved until he had left the room. Rachel and I walked quickly and silently to our room to get ready.

When safe in our room, Rachel and I giggled about his choice of keeping the two of us in the last elimination round. Rachel and i were polar opposites. She is 5'6 140 lbs with long dark hair, and exotic eyes. She is sexy and confident, and has had a lot of experience with this lifestyle. I, on the other hand, am 5'3, 123 lbs, light brown curly hair with blonde high lights and darker brown low lights. I have big blue eyes, and look like the girl next door. I have a shy, quiet confidence, and this is my first experience with anything like this.. unless you count a boyfriend I had in college who liked to spank me while I sucked him.

Rachel and I made small talk while we got ready in our usual 'challenge uniforms' which consisted of a black lacey bra and matching panties, a garter belt, stockings, and heels. We looked at the clock.. finished our make up and hair, and walked back down to the stage.

Rachel was told that she was going first because she won the last challenge of who could take the most whippings without crumbling to the floor. I hadn't won, but I was proud of myself for lasting as long as I did, having never been whipped before. There was only one rule in the final challenge: make master cum. We were able to choose however we wanted to make him cum. Rachel was up, and they started the timer.

Rachel strutted to him slowly, her beautiful curves swayed as she walked. She reached him, kissed his lips gently, I felt a twinge of jealousy as I saw him kiss her back. Their tongues gently moved against each others, and I felt my panties getting wet. I blushed and looked away as she started kissing her way slowly down his body.. his ears, his neck.. his chest, his stomach. When I looked back up, he was in her mouth, and he was staring at me. I blushed again and fidgeted.. his hard cock was slowly moving in and out of her mouth. He looked away from me, and concentrated on her tongue and fingertips teasing him. I longed to touch myself while I watched, but I didn't dare. She reached down, and slowly started rubbing her clit. She started to cum, her moans muffled by his cock. His body started jerking, and he moaned as his cum filled her mouth. She swallowed, and they stopped the timer. She got up, smiled at him, and walked back to her spot next to me.

We gave master a few minutes to clean himself off, and to compose himself. He said my name and started the timer. I gracefully slid down to the floor, and crawled to him.. my movements slow and deliberate. When I reached him, he was already semi hard for me. I pulled him out of his pants gently. I looked at his hard cock with hungry eyes and licked my lips. I looked up at him and smiled sweetly, I whispered.. 'please?' He nodded his head, and I gently licked just the tip, tasting the small drop of precum. I softly sucked on just the head, and slowly slid him to the back of my throat until he was gagging me perfectly. I took his strong hands and put them on my head, showing him that I was open to guidance. He gently pulled my curly hair and he took the control that he was used to having. He held my head steady, and slow began to fuck my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as he thrusted, and breathed when he allowed. He let go of my hair, and my hands went up to his cock. I taunted him with my tongue and fingertips while I milked him with my mouth. I felt his body start to tense.. I pulled him out of my mouth, and stroked him.. whispering.. 'please master, honor me with your cum.' My blue eyes were staring into his as he moaned and I felt his hot cum shooting onto my face and chest. He started to hand me a kleenex, but I shook my head.. I took my hands, and cleaned myself off. I slowly licked his cum off my fingertips, smiled up at him and whispered.. 'thank you.'

After I got back to my spot next to Rachel, he dismissed us and we walked back to our room silently. We showered and got ready for a dinner I knew I wouldn't eat. I was so nervous, I wished Rachel would hurry up and finish eating so we could get back to master and his decision. When she finally finished, we freshened up, and got back to the stage where he was waiting for us.

He glared at us, and I blushed, hating that he beat us back to the stage. He looked at us, shaking his head, but moved on. He said, "I've made my decision.. Rachel.. step forward." She smiled confidently and stepped forward, my heart sank. He said "Rachel, you are very sexy and confident, and you made me cum very quickly. However, you also found the need to make yourself cum while you were here. Step back.." Rachel stepped back, looking toward the floor. "Jill step forward. You are beautiful, but shy and you seem unsure of your abilities. Rachel made me cum faster than you did." I blushed and hung my head, knowing I had been a disappointment. "That being said, you made me cum hard, without thinking of yourself at all, that is a very good quality to have." I smiled, and he told me to step back.

"This was a tough decision to make.. you two were neck and neck in all of the challenges over these last two weeks. However, the time has come to decide, and I choose Jill." Tears began streaming down my face, I had never been so happy in all of my life. "Congratulations, Jill.. um.. Rachel, where are you going?" Rachel stopped in her tracks.. I could tell she had been thinking that she would just leave as the other girls had. "You arent going anywhere, not yet. You read the contract before you came to the competetion.. You know that Jill gets the contract as well as the final reward, and you get the final punishment." She hung her head, remembering the contract we had signed. "Bring me your paper Rachel." She pouted, but took him the paper. He read it and nodded.

Master led Rachel and me to his bedroom, a place we had only seen on the tour the first day of the competetion. He said, "Rachel, go to my chest, and get out the things on your list, also get the handcuffs and the ball gag." I was confused. When we arrived, master had all of the girls write down three of our favorite toys to play with in the bedroom. I couldn't understand why he wanted to see her paper and not mine. She dutifully brought out two pairs of handcuffs one with a long chain between the cuffs, the ball gag, a blindfold, and the strap on.

Master made Rachel strip all of my clothes off and cuff me to the bed with the long chains. He took her over to a hard wooden chair, made her put on the ball gag, and cuffed her hands behind her back. As he put the blindfold over my eyes, I realized part of her punishment for losing was having to watch him act out her fantasy on me.. cuffed and gagged so she couldnt speak or touch herself. I thought it was a little bit cruel, but as soon as I felt his hands and mouth on my chest.. I didn't care about Rachel or what he was making her do. I soaked up the feeling, knowing it was the last time my body would feel worshiped like this. He kissed my neck and teased my nipples with his fingertips while he whispered "You were such a good girl." I moaned, and moved my body against him. I was ready after not being allowed to cum or touch myself for two weeks, I needed him. I had been a good girl, and I wanted to be fucked like I deserved it. He kissed his way down my body, his head between my legs. He tortured me with his tongue, slowly sliding his fingers inside me.. I heard him mumble something about being tight. I giggled, if he only knew my lack of experience... I wasn't a virgin, but damn close to it. He crawled up on top of me, teased my clit with the tip of his cock.. I could tell that he had very recently reread my application for the contest, he remembered the things I liked. He plunged himself inside my tight slit.. I cried out to him.. moving my hips, begging him to fuck me harder.. I covered his cock with my cum. He pulled out of me... I started to protest, but he put his fingers to my lips.. I heard him rustle around, and he told me to flip over. I rolled to where I was on my stomach, he spanked me gently and told me to get up on all fours. Before I could blink, his cock was deep in my pussy again. I felt something cold and wet against my ass. I shivered.. trying to figure out what it was. My muscles tensed as I realized it was the strap on.. Master was playing with my hair and I whispered, "Please master, no.. I've never had anything there before.. please." He laughed and shhhed me.. he petted my head and I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I felt the tip of the strap on pressing against my tight virgin hole, and I slowly started to relax, knowing he would go slow. He inched it inside me, reminding me to relax and breathe.. allowing me to get used to the stretch. When it was all the way inside me, I felt completely full.. His cock stretching my tight pussy and the toy stretching my ass. He slowly began to thrust, and it hurt.. I cried out to him.. he kept thrusting.. The pain suddenly gave way to pleasure and I needed more.. I found myself thrusting my hips back against him.. driving him to fuck me harder. He grabbed my hips and thrusted as hard as he could. His body got tense, and I felt him cum inside me as I came again all over his cock. He gently pulled out of me, helped me roll over to my back, took off the blindfold and kissed my forehead.

Master untied and ungagged Rachel, whose panties were dripping wet from watching. He told her to give me a goodbye kiss before she packed to go home. She went to kiss my forehead, he shook his head and pointed. As I felt her crawl between my legs to clean his cum out of me with her tongue, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be his.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Really good story, nice to see something well written. Going to carry it on at all?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
A short but neat tale.. I look forward to reading more... of this tale or another.

bodacious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
OMG. I'm so wet right now.. The best thing I've read online, by far.

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Great story I had a bulging erection all the way through reading that!

Featured Threads

New Personals