Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
Hey everyone, this is just something I posted on a different thread that I thought I would paste over here. The thread asked people to write about what they would do to a girl featured in some pictures... here was my response. Its probably riddled with spelling mistakes but, enjoy!

I would stick a ball gag in her mouth and tighten it untill she squeaks, then I would ie her hands around her back, attatch her hand rope to a rope coming from the ceiling, tighten that rope so she's suspended. Then I'd make her watch me cut each peice of clothing she has on off one by one with a pair of scissors so she's hanging naked. Next, I'd put nipple clamps on her, and, intead of waiting them, I'd attach them by strong string to a hand winding mehanism (Like the kind you have on kite handles) secure that on a shelf in front of her, lvel with her tits and far enough away that the string is taught. I'd slowly wind up the string so her tits are pulled furher and further forwards that she begs me to stop, then I yank it a few times just to punish her for thinking she has a choice in the matter.*Next I'd secure 2 rings to the floor, in the right positions that I can have a rope going from each of her ankles to the rings in order to spread her legs uncomfortably. I'd put a stand underneath her, fiddle around with her clit for a few minutes just to warn her that I'm serious, then I'd place a piston underneath her, with a pole positioned to go deep into her vagina, I'd cap that with a soft rubber cylinder with a rounded point to create an auto-fucking machine. I'd put that on an in-out, in-out motion on a reasonably slow speed, say 2 out of a possible 12, and leave her for a minute, I'd come back when she was just on the edge of an orgasm and order her to NOT cum, or I'd punish her with a whip or paddle. Then I'd turn the speed up to 12 and watch her squirm and beg to be allowed to orgasm. After say, 15 minutes, when she's pretty much in hell, I'd let her orgasm, but straight after she finishes, set the machine to penetrate further than most humans can, and add a fully powered vibrator into the mix, taped to her waist and positioned downwards, secured by rings of tape every few centimtres. Next I'd turn off the lights and walk out of he room, catching her eye one last time to let her know that I won't be coming back for a while and maybe even put a camera wathing her, just for future veiwing.Final paragraph, I promise.I'd come back, maybe hours later, by which time the poor girl would have passed out in a sea of super intense orgasms. I'd take her down, still sticky and wet from sweat, cum and piss, and tie her to a chair, after cuting a 10cm or so wide hole in the center of the seat. A bucket of ice cold water to the face to wake her up, then I'd remove her gag and listen to her beg to not be subjected to something like that again. I'd nail the chair to the floor, of course, so she wouldn't tip it over, the get to work on another round of sexual torture. I'd tie her legs to the front 2 legs of the chair, then put tight bands of rope around her waist and the area just below her shoulders, going sroumd the chair, so she's completley immobile. Next I'd untie her arms (From behind the chair) and secure them by another rope to ready-placed hooks in the ceiling. All the while with her begging me to let her at least rest before subjeting her to what I had planned. A pair of short chained, heavily weighted nipple clamps to shut her up and make her gasp, maybe I'd yank on them to keep her alert at regular intervals. But I'd throw in another tight ball gag just in case. I'd shove the biggest butt plug I could find up her ass (Through the hole I made earlier...) then fuck her while waiting for the plug to fit in properly. Finally, I'd modify the auto-fuck machine I made earlier to be able to rotate aswell as push and pull; The penetration would be set deeper and I'd set it up to turn about 90 degrees in one direction, then 90 degrees in the other constantly. This would be placed underneath her through the 10cm but hole in the chair, I'd remove the butt plug and let it work as it did before, except that this time she couldn't even move a tiny amount to dull the constant sexual feeling. I leave her there except while also fucking her and tightly gripping her tits and yanking on her nipple clamps to create a huge collage of sexual emotions for her. She would live in that chair, constantly being ass fucked (On a low setting), stretched by nipple clamps, and kept from screaming for help by the tightest ball gag imaginable. I'd feed her once a day and give her water then too, put a pan around the machine below her to catch her waste but I wouldn't clean the machine itself, so that the pole would contantly be lubricated by her own waste. Every now and again I'd come and fuck her, put her in a differemt bondage for a while or punish her just for fun, but othereise she'd stay in the chair, with the fucking machine going through a cycle of lower, medoum and higher setting to intensify orgasms. I'd keep her forever as my sex slave, whether shewould like it or not. Forever being fucked and abused for my pleasure.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Wow nice fantasie

You should send this writing to your mother! :-D ha ha

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
Myeah.....
You're just some misogynist nut-bag wanna be rapist piece of human waste, huh?
Get a life.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Cool it reluct8!

It just a mindfuck! Im sure he is a soft as a kitten irl.

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
:D I'm sure my mother would be proud and not angry, confused or embarrased in any way...

As for reluctant, it's completley non-fiction, I wouldn't ever do anything like this to a real person (Unless they were OK with it, but any girl willing to do that I probably wouldnt want to see naked...) Also, do you ACTUALLY like BDSM? You've been on this site for longer than me but still for a very short time, You're the only person I've ever seen who has a private BDSM role, so I have a sneaking suspicion that you're just here to look down on people like us..,

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
I'd love to be the girl.... The contant vibrations... Make my cilt wet just think about it.

Featured Threads

New Personals