Waking up with daddy

little_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
There were tiny, tiny tingles from down there. The sheets on my side of the bed had as usual entangled in my legs, but the fabric between the thighs felt reassuring. Slowly I localized the origin of the shiver. The tickle was familiar and slowly attracted me to the surface and out of the waves of sleep. The rough fingers stroked tenderly over the lips, too tenderly. I wanted to feel more, needed to be more accessible. While I hugged my pillow and stroked my face against its well used fabric, I gently pushed out my bottom and arched my back a bit while I lay on the side of the bed. The small change allowed a little cooler air to reach me. I shuddered. The feeling of being exposed created both desire and shame, desire and shame mixed with a safe and familiar feeling of being small and irresponsible. A finger had now found the wet. I hugged the pillow tighter and closed my eyes tightly.

So slippery it was down there, the finger slid up and down easy as nothing. I got even more embarrassed. Daddy had said that it wasn’t right that I got so wet. Little girls shouldn’t feel those things, cause then daddy had to fill my holes because I made daddy horny when being like that. Horny. Dirty, terrible words. But it was my fault that daddy felt like that, and I wanted daddy to feel good. I wanted to be the one that made him happy. What if I couldn’t make him feel good? Then he would have to go to another girl, and I would be left alone. Horrible thought, a big black blob twisted in my stomach and I felt the tears immediately began to pile up in my eyes.

A deep sigh was heard from daddy when he felt my wetness, and I couldn’t hold back a sob. A strong hand fell on my stomach and the other stroked calm my hair.

"Hush now, baby girl, daddy will help you." He hugged my belly. "Help you remove that nasty that comes out of the little girl pussy." I nodded quietly and let out a sigh of relief. He wasn’t angry; he was my kind daddy who would help me. In silence, with increasingly heavy breaths, Dad took off my panties. I felt more than saw how disappointed he shook his head when he felt the moist fabric between his fingers. In two sweeping strokes he wiped my pussy with the garment before he turned me over on my back.

"Open your mouth." With a body that now shook from restrained tears, I obeyed. A ball made out of my panties quickly filled my mouth along with the taste of myself. He turned me again, so I was now lying on my stomach. I was really quite grateful for it, it helped to hide my face in the pillow. I closed my eyes as hard as I could while my hands tightly clutched to the cushion. I tried to imagine myself away, but daddy hands carefully, but at the same time demanding stroking over my buttocks kept me. Daddy’s striving, almost hoarse voice stuck me in reality.

"My little girl ... Always so dirty horny, always so dirty wet. What should daddy do with you?" The panties prevented me from responding, but it really did the same. The shame still stapled my tongue, and I didn’t know either what answer I could have given him. A finger touched my wet. Outside of my will power to my body reacted through an arch, and thus show me even more. A new sigh was heard from daddy, and I felt the shame fill my whole body. Dirty, filthy me. Poor daddy who had such a girl. Then it got worse. Daddy slowly pressed one of his fingers inside me, my body once again betrayed me by squeezing it. A hard nip in one of my once again slippery lips made me squeal. I recognized my father's droning tone and knew it wasn’t far to go now.

"Ugh ... What a naughty and horny girl pussy. You understand well that daddy doesn't have any choice, don’t you? Daddy must use you as you deserve. Horny little girls must be used ..." He put his hands on my hips and lifted me with a snatch up to my knees, still with my face hidden in the pillow. I felt my body stiffening when daddy’s cock almost touched my opening. I had time to take a deep breath before he quickly penetrated, and it almost blackened before my eyes. So wrong and so dirty it felt inside, but my terrible horny body again argued with me. With one hand in my hair, and the other on my hip, he pressed down my now tear-stained face in the pillow. For every word he ran deep in me.

"Dirty girl. Daddy’s little slut" I felt how he increased the pace and knew it would soon be over. Within me, relief that it could have been worse battled with the disappointment that the good would stop. But the shame of the dirty lost, and enjoyment took over daddy’s final hard thrusts. My body hugged dad's cock and the panties smothered a long whiny moaning, before daddy fell heavily down upon me. It felt like hours of heavy breaths before daddy mumbled into my hair.

"Shame on you ... daddy's naughty girl." He withdrew from me and turned us both over, so that I was lying on his breast. A despairing sob escaped from me when he finally released my mouth from my panties.

"I’m sorry daddy"
He stroked my hair and gave me a comforting kiss on the forehead.
"My baby girl. Daddy will teach you to be a good girl."

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals