U.K. & Ireland

B.I.G

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2010
24 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 40

32 male master looking for committed female slave to own via kik. Age is not important and as long as the time difference isn’t too much I don’t mind where you are from. You must be able to speak good English as communication is key to a slave master relationship. This will be a purely online relationship and I’m not looking to meet in real life unless something dramatically changes.

I am seeking a slave to own via kik so you must have access to this. My likes are humiliation, control, bondage, light public and lots more. You must be okay with pictures although I won’t ask for face pictures until you are fully comfortable. I can be a harsh master or a caring one depending on what that particular slave is looking for, as this is a two way street before jumping straight into ownership I will talk to my potential slave making sure I know what she’s looking for and making sure she knows the same. After this initial conversation I will be in charge.

Message me with some information about yourself on here and we can talk further before making you mine

• Kinks:
Humiliation, control, bondage, public

• Experience:
Few years being an online dom

• Limits:
Blood, illegal and perminant

Featured Threads

New Personals