conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
19 year old submissive female seeking a switch female under 30

Hello,
I am a master (male, 19) seeking a second caregiver for my precious little, she fears not getting enough attention and we have agreed that finding someone else to take care of her when I cannot will be beneficial.
Let it be known, I am EXTREMELY protective of my little, sadists, slave mistresses, and anybody wishing to harm/snatch up my girl will not be tolerated.

We are seeking someone
Loving
Caring
With NO OTHER SUBMISSIVES (this is important)
No experience required
Bonus points if you are also a switch, I will be much more confident if I have a level of control over you.
Know how to play nonsexually with a little
capable of being relaxing to talk to (in the event of anxiety)
Know health and safety of littles VERY well
are willing to be second in command in regards to my little

There will be an interview process before you get to speak with her, as I said, I am quite protective.

• Kinks:
Daddy/little

• Experience:
she has had multiple daddies

• Limits:
Lies and deception, any attempts to steal her, any attempts to hurt her in any way, generally being a dick.

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
seeking another daddy...

the post reads odd at first. had be thrown for a loop. Good luck in your search

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
First I want to say that I'm not really interested but I thought that if you are seriously looking for help in this matter than it would probably help you get results if you posted what age(s) your little plays or the age she currently plays. For instance speaking about myself I have experience dealing with littles that play baby ages and toddler ages (so about age 0-4) but there are many different common age groups mostly including baby (0~2), toddler (2-4), child (5-6), older child (8-10), tween (11 or 12), and young teen (13-15) are the common age groups for littles that don't involve sexual play. Those that do for your information usually belong to either the tween, young teen, or adult baby category (adult baby is basically someone that want's to be treated like a baby or child but needs to have their sexual desires met too). Anyway back to the point at hand coming from someone who has experience doing both sexual and nonsexual age play and who has both been a little and a big in general these sorts of threads gain a lot more responses if you put in the age that the little plays. Of course I can't speak for everyone but I know that if I had been interested in this I wouldn't have even replied unless you included the age that the little plays. Normally I wouldn't bother with all this but since you seem to care so much for your little I thought I'd throw in my advice to help out best of luck.

Featured Threads

New Personals