bound to serve

SubmissiveVampire

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2012
im looking for some self bondage ideas. currently i have my tits tied up. i have avaliable some more string, a collar and leash, hand cuffs, scarfs, coat hangers, dummy and vibrator ;)
please get creative

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
First thing you need to do is to take a key for your handcuffs, attach about a 3 foot piece of string to it, then freeze it in some ice. Choices for this include:

1) Just freeze it into some ice cube
2) Freeze it inside a small water bottle (longer thaw time)
3) Make yourself an ice dildo by inserting a condom into the inside cardboard tube of a paper towel or toilet paper roll, then freezing the key inside it (thaw time depends on how much you use the dildo)

When you have your ice release ready, do the following:

Get a piece of rope or strong string, about 15 feet long. Drape the middle of it around a door knob, like a closet door, and pull the ends over the top of the door, then close the door so that the ends are on the same side as you are.

For nipple clamps, you can use your own or you can use 4 pencils and 4 rubber bands. You should also be naked, except for a really high pair of heels. Make sure that you can kick those heels off or step out of them.

If using the pencils and rubber bands, put a rubber band over each pair of pencils, then open up the space between them and insert your nipple. Use the other rubber band to "clamp" the pencils tight. Do this to both nipples.

Take the ice release and tie it to one wrist, then lock that wrist in one of the handcuffs. You also want to insert your vibrator. If you can hold it in place with a crotch rope, then tie one; otherwise you are allowed to wear a pair of panties to hold it in place.

Step over to the door and take each of the ends and tie one to each nipple clamp. Make sure that when you are done, you can feel a slight tug on your nipples. Turn your vibrator on high. Put your hands behind your back and lock the other side of the handcuffs to your free wrist. Now you need to kick off
your heels.

You would find yourself standing on tip toes, with the nipple clamps pulling hard on your tits and the vibrator doing its thing. Will you come before the ice melts? How long will you be stuck here, waiting? If you build an ice dildo, you could always try fucking yourself in the ass to thaw the key out a bit faster.

I would be interested in whether you tried this dare, what release you used, how did it feel, how many times did you come, etc.

Featured Threads

New Personals